Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - elraimon2000

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Problem in IDWBA II
« on: November 16, 2016, 12:38:40 PM »
I was having trouble on this
(click to show/hide)
screen so I went and looked at a playthrough on how to do it, and it appears I am missing three bubbles, so it is not possible for me to do the screen, at a glance. What am I missing?
Try doing this: https://prntscr.com/d7r769 each circle represents balls you can destroy with one shot. You should be left over with 3 bubbles instead of missing three (ifI remember the screen correctly).
I am unable to pop 2 bubbles with 1 shot; however, I did figure out how to do it. Thanks for trying to help, though
Dont know why but I was convinced I remembered being able to pop 2 at once. Oh well congrats on solving it and good luck with the rest.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Problem in IDWBA II
« on: November 15, 2016, 04:54:56 PM »
I was having trouble on this
(click to show/hide)
screen so I went and looked at a playthrough on how to do it, and it appears I am missing three bubbles, so it is not possible for me to do the screen, at a glance. What am I missing?
Try doing this: https://prntscr.com/d7r769 each circle represents balls you can destroy with one shot. You should be left over with 3 bubbles instead of missing three (ifI remember the screen correctly).

Hello, kind of late to the party but two players doesn't seem to work anymore.  Single player seems to work perfectly fine but the two players menu closes immediately once it opens up.  It's happening to my friend too so I don't think it's just me.  Is the server down for maintenance or something?
I spoke with the creator earlier and he says that that's just due to the servers being down and that it will fix itself eventually. I wanted to play today too but it has been down all day :(

User-Made Creations / Re: 10... [Please Look]
« on: September 27, 2016, 02:04:10 PM »
" I Wanna Celebrate 10 Years And It's Gonna Be A Long And Adventure Type Fangame [Not Medley]" sure is a good name for a fangame.

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna get Cultured 2
« on: September 17, 2016, 01:04:52 PM »
Bifficult late game spoilers I guess:

Found a neat strat to be able to save halfway through the
(click to show/hide)
Video:
(click to show/hide)
Quality is god awful cause my computer can't handle streaming :atkCry: .

« on: September 11, 2016, 07:10:31 AM »
^video is private
I'm stupid, but thanks I fixed it now.

« on: September 10, 2016, 10:56:54 AM »
Found a way to cheese segments where the kid's gravity is changed using the rotating extra.

« on: September 03, 2016, 01:33:04 PM »
I have a problem and I don't know if I have to delete my save or I'm dumb.

I unlocked the first teleporter I found with a key and entered in it after beating stage 1. Now I'm in some kind of avoidance with no way out. Can I leave to the main hub without having to beat it?

This is where I am https://i.imgur.com/rhPDPj5.png

Thank you.
Press backspace to go back to the castle.

Tools & Software / Re: Jtool - a new RMJ-type thing
« on: September 02, 2016, 06:39:32 AM »
Did you try to do something with a custom skin? That seems to be where the error is originating.

i tried to do something with one but now it seems that it won't open at all. only the downgraded versions will

(click to show/hide)

FeelsBadMan

I had that problem too and I think it's because you tried to add a skin that doesn't work in the current version. To fix it, try removing the last skin you added before jtool stopped working from the skin folder and the text file in it. If you cant figure out which skin was the last you added, try removing all skins except the default ones and then adding them one by one to see if they work, which is what I did. The skins I can remember that gave me trouble which I downloaded from this thread were Venus and Die to the Spike.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: August 31, 2016, 09:35:49 AM »

GOOD!
Nah its fine I already beat the boss just replaying for fun.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Official Fangame Soundtracks Request Thread
« on: August 22, 2016, 12:05:36 PM »
Could someone help me find all the I wanna challenge Kamirin soundtrack?
EDIT: no need to answer that i was already given the music links by SpicyFishesKiller on Twitch, much thanks to him :) .
If you want the music too, here's a link to the playlist: httpss://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiIdBXuNG4In80F-QLIrfhfqoEp31nP_g

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: August 18, 2016, 06:31:07 AM »
Also, how can I make the image be in the post like most people do? When I try putting the link between the insert image things i only get a small picture icon.
When you get a prnt.sc link, you are just on a website that has the image embedded.
You need to right click the picture and click "Open image in new tab" and use the URL for that instead.

Using the https://image.prntscr.com/image/fefc57bdc761457fb92d9780236e1c41.png link gives you this:

(click to show/hide)
Thanks a lot Wolsk <3. I updated the post and it worked perfectly :)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: August 15, 2016, 01:25:20 PM »
I did it I am the crimson needle :D

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: August 14, 2016, 04:18:14 PM »
https://prntscr.com/c5p4bs
YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS fuck i dont want to see a gate in the rest of my life ok thx

Programming Questions / Re: 2 Questions
« on: August 14, 2016, 12:22:32 PM »
For #2,

I guess you're using gm8/8.1 since you mention the yuuutu engine. When you die, use the sound_volume function on your current BGM to set the volume to zero, but let it keep playing in the background. Then you can sound_play your death music. On restart, use sound_volume again to turn the music back on. It's a little bit of a complex change if you're not familiar with how the engine tracks the currently playing BGM or where all the scripts are that handle these functions, but otherwise it's as simple as muting the BGM instead of outright stopping it. There's also a sound_fade function you could use if you want the BGM to fade out a little slower instead of an abrupt stop.

For #1 I haven't really looked at the new yuuutu since moving to studio, but if I were in your position I would get a copy of the old engine and compare the player physics code to see if I could spot the differences, particularly where the jump is performed.

As I said, write out the code. How do I do that??

you dont have to write anything, just go where he said and delete the word

Pages: 1 [2] 3