Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Doppler

Pages: [1] 2 3
General Discussion / Twitch prime
« on: October 02, 2016, 12:30:44 PM »
To get twitch prime you have to get amazon prenium. At the end of the free 30 days Amazon will automatically resubscribe to it for one year, which cost 49 euros (idk if for American this is 49 dollars).

To see this and don't keep your amazon prenium you have to go in "Your account" -> "Manage Your Prime Membership", then this is to the left under your name. There you can click on the blue text to stop it.

Video Games / hearthstone tournament
« on: May 27, 2015, 01:08:41 PM »
Hey guys  :tenKapple:
Few months ago people talked about a hearthstone tournament with fangame community members. So first this topic is to see how many people want to do it (i think on the europe sever, but if there is a lot of americans we can do 2 tournaments).

Matches will be a bo5 with a single elimination.

So if you want to participate post your name here or contact me somewhere, battle.net : Doppler#2742, skype : doppller (even if i'm not often on skype)

I will explain more about it if there is enough people.7

This is a tournament for fun so feel free to participate even if you didn't hit legend rank 25 times.

I'm looking foward your replies to do ieet  :IceFairy:

Pages: [1] 2 3