Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MilesPrower

Pages: [1]
General Discussion / Things what shouldn´t be done
« on: December 30, 2015, 11:32:25 AM »
Hey everyone,

some of you might know me, and not in the positiv way. I screwed things up in the past i know that. The reason why i write this now and not a long time ago was cause i was not thinking a lot about what i have done. I was a ignorant kid who played with things around what should not be done.

The meaning of an community was for me something different in the past. Today i see a lot of things differently.
I dont know how or even if i can do the things normal again. If there is no way then i guess it should be like that.
If i maked anyone trouble then im sorry for that.

My english is not the best, thats why i keep it short. If someone has anything so say about this i appreciate that.
Also in the next days i will stay in teamspeak in the AFK channel if someone wants to talk directly.

greez
Miles Prower

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Kamilia 3 Doruppi
« on: December 30, 2014, 07:34:07 PM »
For the moment i just want have fun with Fangames. not grinding weeks until get to funparts. But thats not the points right now^^

The thing with the Hex Editor sounds good, sadly i dont have any experience with that :/

Gameplay & Discussion / Kamilia 3 Doruppi
« on: December 30, 2014, 04:25:27 PM »
Hey everyone,

the answer on my question will probably completly denied, but i try that anyway^^
Kamilia 3 is in my opinion grind grind grind. But im to lazy to grind so i dont play that game.
Now what i actualy want: i Want do the doruppi avoidance. I know its hard and shit but i dont care.
For me its the only fun thing in K3. But as i said i will not play K3. So i just wanted to ask if someone can send me a save for the doruppi area.
Or revenge of the doruppi will be also okay. Thats now more text when expected xD
dont know what to say more now so just contact me for any questions ant stuff.

greez Miles

Video Discussion / Call me it - Rin (Video test)
« on: December 22, 2014, 12:26:44 PM »
Hey guys!

i played and tested a bit with the video quality for youtube. feedbacks are very welcome :p

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello :D/
« on: December 11, 2014, 02:13:40 PM »
Hey Doppler o/

Call me it race sounds good xD

Meet and Greet! / Hey ho
« on: December 05, 2014, 02:36:33 PM »
Hey everyone,

i startet playing fangames few month ago, now i want to make a step closer in the whole community, not just lurking around :)
I like Needle and stream that offcourse very much. But i get slowly into this avoidance and stuff.
You will notice my english is horrible here and in my stream^^ but as long you guys understand what im saying its ok  :atkHappy:
Im sure i will have a good time here

greez Miles

Pages: [1]