Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Cortex

Pages: 1 [2]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: March 05, 2015, 05:01:15 PM »
Catharsis normal mode clear!  This is one of those games that I picked up a while ago, played for a half an hour, and never picked up again until recently.  Also, sorry Sword, I don't think that I'm good enough for hard mode.
(click to show/hide)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: February 14, 2015, 06:14:41 PM »
Would it be appreciated or considered "spoilers" if I uploaded screenshots showing where the secrets in a game are?

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: The Index of Common Jump Names
« on: January 14, 2015, 08:22:50 PM »
As Den called it, this is Charlie.

:Kappa:

« on: December 21, 2014, 11:25:48 PM »
Just completed I Wanna Magical.  Pretty fun needle, but I had to redo four or five screens because it loops around, and I fell down to an earlier part and saved. :/

« on: November 28, 2014, 10:51:42 PM »

This may seem like a bit of a rant, but I found nothing enjoyable in this game.  I don't understand how it is recommended to beginners all of the time.  It is not fun.  It's nothing impressive.  It's boring.  Tedious.  I've had this game for eight months now, and I only decided to beat it now.  I was thinking that the final boss and escape redeemed it, but then I died at the end of the credits.  I see no appeal to this whatsoever.  I just don't understand. [/rant]

The Lounge / Re: what was the first fangame you played?
« on: November 14, 2014, 04:44:05 PM »
First was boshy, but first one with regular physics was NANG.  Probably not the best decision.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: November 13, 2014, 04:17:37 PM »
a l m o s t t h e c r i m s o n

Meet and Greet! / ayy lmao
« on: November 09, 2014, 10:05:38 PM »
Hey everyone.  After lurking here for a while, I guess it was a good time to join.
Anyway, I'm CortexVortex, the guy you've probably have seen it chat of a decent amount of streams.

Anyways, see you around!  :cirThree:

Pages: 1 [2]