Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - TOKETMEK

Pages: [1]
Off Topic / HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
« on: October 16, 2016, 04:22:58 PM »
He brought the world under the carrying capacity, thus saving the enviroment and ensuring the mankind's survival.

Gameplay & Discussion / Progressively getting worse?
« on: February 02, 2016, 10:42:04 AM »
I find myself getting worse and worse at fangames nowadays even though I play them regularly. This is pretty odd since this never happened to me  with a video game before including fangames. For some reason I can't beat needles I used to beat anymore. Does anyone care? Why would this happen?

Help, Suggestions & Feedback / User Name Change Option?
« on: December 27, 2015, 08:41:25 AM »
I have very little idea about how SMF works, but I would really like change my username like in kayin forums, because I hate my current nickname.

Gameplay & Discussion / Not Another NANG question
« on: November 05, 2015, 02:13:09 PM »
So I'm almost and the end of true ending right now but there is something I wonder about;
(click to show/hide)
How can I find this secret room? I tried to search it on the internet but I couldn't find anything about it.

Gameplay & Discussion / Brute Of A m8
« on: October 02, 2015, 11:14:40 AM »
I want to download the 'possible mod' of IWBABOAM with the backgrounds and stuff but I can't find the download link. Can someone message/post the mod please? I might try it sometime later.

Other Languages / Turkish
« on: September 13, 2015, 10:43:53 AM »
Kanser isteyen var mı? Tabi ki yok =) gereksiz thread bence (tbh) umarım ölürsünüz  :DapperKapper:

Video Discussion / I Wanna Try A Collab %100 Walkthrough (..sorta)
« on: September 09, 2015, 08:27:40 AM »
Yes, I'll be covering every single stage/course. Will update whenever I get further.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

User-Made Creations / I Wanna Be The Earth Temple 2
« on: August 01, 2015, 03:51:04 AM »
Note: It is recommended that you play the first game first because of the important story aspects of the game, since this is a direct sequel. Here is the link to the first one; https://iwbtg.kayin.moe/forums/index.php?topic=18368.0
This game took over a year to make because of my laziness. I actually finished this back in February but I've never even touched it again.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/download/7eyv99gtrz9zowu/earth+temple+2.rar

(click to show/hide)

Meet and Greet! / Hi. (and apologies)
« on: July 03, 2015, 12:00:00 PM »
IM BACK ADN IM BETTAR

Pages: [1]