Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Jdx98

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: October 25, 2016, 10:20:04 PM »
I wanna be the OT

Shooting doesnt work, walking over them doesnt work. Im out of ideas already. Anyone play this game or know of some possible ideas

You use s to save.

All of leehe's games are deleted due to a dispute he was having. I'm personally not giving you anything and i'm not sure why you're so interested in a lot of this stuff anyway, Insanity Ultimate has never been beaten and honestly you didn't even specify what Leehe games (Assuming you wanted one) you wanted. Being honest i'm a little skeptic over you, only 4 posts and asking for games that don't have a download link and i don't know you one bit. I hate to sound rude but i think it'd be better if you specified the reason on why you wanted this stuff and as for leehe games, what you want.

I just wanted to play Insanity Ultimate and leehe games like I wanna be the Humantic and touch the Entrance. That's why I was asking if there was still a download.

General Discussion / Re: Want some many opinions about this.
« on: September 17, 2016, 06:50:54 PM »
For some reason for me Hope the end of download is corrupt.  Sorry for being off topic

Apparently, the creator has deleted all of his files on the getuploader site
about 2 months ago

so it's absolute private now.

Oh, are Leehe games private?

I can't find a download for this game.

Meet and Greet! / Hello
« on: August 13, 2016, 06:43:33 PM »
Hi I'm new to this forum.

Pages: [1]