Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Dain

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: July 04, 2016, 02:40:32 PM »

The drop right at the start of this level has made me rage more than any other part of the game so far.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: June 28, 2016, 06:28:28 PM »
Finally beat my first fangame! 2499 deaths and over 8 hours but I've conqured I wanna Challenge 100!
I've just started I Wanna Find My Destiny - looks like it's going to be fun!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: June 26, 2016, 06:20:58 PM »
Finally got to the end of a floor I've been stuck on for a few days, go to press up on the door as a spike wall is rapidly approaching but wait, it doesn't work. 
Fun fact kids: when you remap shift to up with AutoHotKey, you also need to remap up to something else.

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna G the POS v1.0
« on: June 26, 2016, 07:40:09 AM »
Using square images instead of spikes is kind of a pain - with a spike your jump arc is naturally going to up / down its edge, whereas with a square the corner is in the way.
As someone else has said the title cards are way too big, but the option to turn them off is helpful.
Also I personally only like traps if they're done in a clever way, having them aimlessly thrown into a level is more annoying than anything.

Then again I've only recently got into fangames, so the fact that I suck at them is probably clouding my judgement :p

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna G the POS v1.0
« on: June 23, 2016, 03:51:43 PM »
I'll have to check this out later on, but out of interest what course are you studying?

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: June 19, 2016, 09:58:03 AM »
Playing through my first FanGame, finally beat floor 84 :)
It took me ~250 deaths (the spike that's left of me, pointing right on that corner is a bitch) but I made it. Floor 85 looks much easier, I've already made it half way through after maybe 5 minutes.

Meet and Greet! / Found this place after the last marathon
« on: June 18, 2016, 12:14:44 PM »
Hey all, I'd been watching StinkyCheese89 on Twitch for a while when he mentioned the FGM was coming up. After spending most of the weekend watching it I thought I'd have a go myself - currently on floor 84 of I Wanna Challenge 100 Trials :)

Pages: [1]