Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jkscifi

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / Music Desync Issues on Windows 10
« on: February 13, 2017, 04:49:59 AM »
So I've been having this problem for a while now, where when I run fangames on windows 10, the music seems to desync. Now obviously this isn't a problem when playing needle, but when I'm playing avoidance, the music would always start out in sync, but then as the fight progresses on, it would become more and more desynced, to the point where I feel that it is few seconds ahead of the game footage. And I don't think this is a general problem with audio, since the sound effects seem fine. What I imagine is happening is that the game visual is very slightly lagging that while I can't see it with my eyes, it quickly becomes obvious when compared to the non-lagging music in an avoidance fight with attacks synced to the music.

Does anyone else have this problem on windows 10?

General Discussion / FYI: There's a new update to the wiki
« on: December 24, 2016, 03:36:42 PM »
By default, the wiki will now only show Japanese-made fangames only. You're now going to have to press the button circled in order to toggle between those made in Japan and those made outside of Japan.

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna get Cultured 2
« on: September 08, 2016, 08:17:08 AM »
First off, thank you for making such a great game! Even though I'm still in Stage 1, I've been having a lot of fun! However, I have a small issue that I haven't seen anyone else experience, so I think it's probably because of my shitty laptop, but the sound effects in the game (jumping, shooting, saving, restarting, etc...) all seem to be... lagging and echo-y. Everything else, like the music, seems to be working fine, but all the sound effects extremely echo-y and, put it bluntly, pretty bad. But in all the streams of the game I've seen, they're all fine! So I was wondering, is anyone else having a similar issue?
i have this same problem, but i closed all opened programs and then restarted the laptop, and i didn't have any problem, so far

Sorry, doesn't seem to be working. I think that it might actualy be because I'm running Windows 10, since the audio is fine on my other computer with Windows 7.

Guess I'll just have to play on that, or install Windows 7 on this laptop. Oh well :atkHappy:
Try redownloading with another browser and try that file. Maybe it didn't download properly because chrome does have trouble with the file. It should work on windows 10.

Just in case anyone was still interested if I ended up getting the audio to work properly, after I tried everything everyone had told me, like downloading from a different browser and stuff, I finally decided to just dual-boot windows 7 and now it works great! Thanks for everyone for trying to help me out!

« on: September 04, 2016, 05:15:03 AM »
First off, thank you for making such a great game! Even though I'm still in Stage 1, I've been having a lot of fun! However, I have a small issue that I haven't seen anyone else experience, so I think it's probably because of my shitty laptop, but the sound effects in the game (jumping, shooting, saving, restarting, etc...) all seem to be... lagging and echo-y. Everything else, like the music, seems to be working fine, but all the sound effects extremely echo-y and, put it bluntly, pretty bad. But in all the streams of the game I've seen, they're all fine! So I was wondering, is anyone else having a similar issue?
i have this same problem, but i closed all opened programs and then restarted the laptop, and i didn't have any problem, so far

Sorry, doesn't seem to be working. I think that it might actualy be because I'm running Windows 10, since the audio is fine on my other computer with Windows 7.

Guess I'll just have to play on that, or install Windows 7 on this laptop. Oh well :atkHappy:

« on: September 03, 2016, 10:04:21 AM »

Meet and Greet! / Hi everyone!! :D
« on: June 12, 2016, 07:44:50 PM »
I've been playing fangames for about a year now, and you might have seen me here and there on chats in streams, but i never bothered to make an account here..... until now!

So..... yeah. I guess that's about it. Hope to see you all later  :denKamilia_v2:

Pages: [1]