Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Cuddles

Pages: [1]
Programming Questions / How to Change starting room in Seph engine?
« on: April 24, 2016, 06:01:07 PM »
Title asks what I what to know.

Very nice, but do you have the basic ahk format. I use Auto hotkey to change my controls in games that don't allow it and I'd like to simply merge the two and not have to deal with two different scripts being on. Thank-you

So the title pretty much says it all. Every 2 hours or so of playing a fangame (Never happens unless playing a fangame), my entire computer will crash but not to a blue screen but have any video source (like a YouTube video) have artifacts or make everything a turn into a spastic rainbow of colors. Sadly, I never get a pop up message of what happened and I'am basically forced to restart my computer which fixes the artifacts but 2 hours later of playing any fangame, the same thing happens. So I'am at a stump right now and any input would be great. Thank-You.

Edit, Added to photos of what happened today (1/25/2016 5:26pm) to maybe help someone find some evidence of why this is happening. https://imgur.com/a/M0wh6

Pages: [1]