Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GatoBot

Pages: [1]
Game Design / Re: Colorize black, white or gray sprites
« on: June 12, 2016, 10:25:13 AM »
Try using the "Fade" option in game maker ^^

User-Made Creations / Re: The New Ultimate Fangame! [o_o]
« on: June 12, 2016, 10:10:39 AM »
Will it have John Cena?

Video Games / Re: Yume Nikki
« on: May 28, 2016, 04:34:42 PM »
I feel the same way, it's amazing how much the game tells without saying practically nothing. Nothing could hype me more than a new version, there are a lot of fangames and some of them are really good, but none of them can compare to the original in my opinion.

I heard kikiyama answered some mails back in 2011 before she disappeared from the internet, perhaps she wanted to make us think that she's gone to add more mystery to the game, but i dunno, a lot of things could have happened since then.

For me the strangest part is that no one seems to have an old version of the game, and the links are no longer available, which is really sad because an old version would be a totally amazing experience.

General Games / Re: Never Ending Sentence
« on: May 28, 2016, 12:37:26 PM »
diarrhea and

General Games / Re: Never Ending Sentence
« on: May 28, 2016, 10:46:26 AM »
suicidal satanist that

Espaņol / Re: Chat Espaņol C:
« on: May 28, 2016, 10:36:37 AM »
yo estaba caminando ahi en maincra y en eso me encontre un cubito, que raro un cubito en maincra (continuar cadena...)

« on: April 22, 2016, 05:52:10 PM »
Well, just keep in mind is not a conventional game, it can be really difficult to complete and looking about it on the internet can accidentally lead you to spoilers (because they are everywhere).

So, if you get stuck, ask me what to do, i'll help you the best way I can without giving spoilers :D

« on: April 22, 2016, 03:49:37 PM »
Guess you probably played it already because I wrote that post some months ago, but if not I can give you some tips ^^
(sorry for replying late)

Video Games / Yume Nikki
« on: January 25, 2016, 11:55:59 AM »
Yume Nikki is a game where you explore the dreams of a girl named Madotsuki.
Fans has been making theories about the meaning of these dreams for years.
Is there any Yume Nikki fan in the community?

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello!
« on: January 24, 2016, 07:32:51 AM »
Thanks! :D

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I wanna Explore Space (Testers Wanted)
« on: January 24, 2016, 07:19:19 AM »
It's me or the sprite is from Ape Escape?

Meet and Greet! / Hello!
« on: January 24, 2016, 07:00:46 AM »
Hello! My name is GatoBot and I've been playing fangames since 2014, but i was too lazy to create an account.
I'm not a very good player, but I enjoy playing anyway :D.

Pages: [1]