Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DragonX611

Pages: [1]
Sorry for the bump, but i really like this program and it needs to get out there to the people who want fullscreen fangames, it can actually improve your performance in platforming and avoidance with those harder to hit jumps, my only issue is the fact that the script only resizes the window, so instead of black bars on the sides of the screen like most other fullscreen fangames have, these bars are white, and it can be annoying, for me at least.

Announcements / Re: Soft-Launching Main Website & New Forum Theme
« on: April 17, 2015, 06:44:22 PM »
Lotsa captcha.. but overall noice

Engines / Re: I wanna be the Engine Seph Edition
« on: April 09, 2015, 07:54:12 PM »
i'm currently making a fangame in this and i'm loving it! Great engine!

Engines / Re: I wanna be a minimalistic engine
« on: April 09, 2015, 07:43:30 PM »
i have tested it in both gm studio and gm 8 as for it works fine in 8 therefor you must either be using some outdated version of gm, or you are using gm studio

Help, Suggestions & Feedback / Re: The Wannabes 2
« on: March 16, 2015, 06:46:35 PM »
That would ruin the value of actually joining though, practicing the games is your determination to join the wannabes

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi guys!
« on: March 16, 2015, 06:36:35 PM »
Thank you all for the welcoming, i'm glad to be here!

Meet and Greet! / Hi guys!
« on: March 15, 2015, 10:14:42 PM »
Hi guys, i'm new to the community and i've been playing fangames for quite a while now, i'd still say i am not good at it, i barely beat kamilia 1 and i just recently started streaming i wanna games, i hope i can be a great addition to the community and maybe be a little known playing these fangames,

Pages: [1]