Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ozric1847

Pages: [1] 2
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Fangames stopped working on my pc, help plz
« on: December 20, 2015, 04:22:37 PM »
I do have avast, but usually avast will ask me first when i load a fangame.  Also it is not every game.  Serial Experiments Kid works, but most do not work.

Thanks ill disable avast for a sec and try again.

oz

Gameplay & Discussion / Fangames stopped working on my pc, help plz
« on: December 19, 2015, 07:34:00 PM »
This has just recently happend to me.  I am running windows 7 and now whenever i try to load a fangame, it just never loads, just the mouse arrow with the loading circle.  This seemed to happen after i downloaded and ran ccleaner, but im not sure if that is what is causing this.  If i go into task manager, the game shows up 3 times and i cannot end the process.  Any ideas?

Oz

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna rescue the World 2 [Ver. 1.0]
« on: October 07, 2015, 06:20:37 PM »
I just played through this and really enjoyed it.  Some great segments, nice music and challenging bosses.  Kinda buggy in a couple of places, but was a fun game and i cant wait for this to be finished.

The Lounge / Re: Is there a way to translate read me files?
« on: September 03, 2015, 04:36:50 PM »
Awesome, good info.  Thanks

Oz

The Lounge / Is there a way to translate read me files?
« on: September 02, 2015, 06:11:41 PM »
I wanna be the 8possible got an update and I want to translate the read me file to see what has been updated.  Ive tried several translating sites with no luck. 

Thanks

Oz

Just takes you to a blank page.  It might make finding these forums difficult to new people. 

https://www.twitch.tv/team/www.iwannacommunity.com/forum/index.php

The Lounge / Will I wanna's work on Windows 10?
« on: July 29, 2015, 04:28:38 PM »
Im gonna try to hold on to Windows 7 as long as possible, but people are afraid that Windows 10 is going to be auto downloaded/forced on everyone soon.  Any thoughts?

Kill the guy

Thanks

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: "Error: Cannot read the game file"
« on: July 19, 2015, 12:31:08 PM »
Thank you so much.  I renamed the .exe and the folders and i can now run these games.   

Gameplay & Discussion / "Error: Cannot read the game file"
« on: July 19, 2015, 11:13:41 AM »
I downloaded I wanna be the 8possible and get this message when i try to run it.  I have a couple of other games this happens to also.  Anyone know why?  I have windows 7.

The Lounge / Axfc UpLoader help needed
« on: May 22, 2015, 04:53:10 PM »
Is there a trick to getting fangames from this site?  Most links i click on redirect me to another link which eventually redirects me back to the original link.  The game im trying to get is iwbt snown.  Thanks for any help.

Gameplay & Discussion / need help finding I wanna be the halation
« on: April 07, 2015, 11:38:16 PM »
please pm me if you have this game, i cant find it on google

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I wanna be the ultimate hero (Alpha 0.5)
« on: March 24, 2015, 10:50:13 PM »
I read this post and checked out your game today and so far im really enjoying it.  Very high production metroidvania type game.  I highly recommend.   :atkHappy:

The Lounge / Re: Need links for multiple games please
« on: March 10, 2015, 07:54:24 PM »
I have conscience, but cant find the link anymore.  If anyone needs it message me. 

Meet and Greet! / Re: Cliché Message
« on: February 26, 2015, 12:31:50 AM »
hi nice stream you got

Pages: [1] 2