Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MelodyCrystal

Pages: [1]
Meet and Greet! / Re: The gay wizard
« on: June 17, 2014, 08:47:00 PM »
Welcome! I'm sure you've heard it a ton but great game dude.

Computer Café / Re: Skype/Steam/Other Information
« on: June 17, 2014, 08:24:01 AM »
My Steam should be fairly obvious if you look at this username and then my Streams name. xD
I don't add people on skype though. Safety and the such.

General Discussion / Re: Steam
« on: June 16, 2014, 11:03:32 PM »
Uhh not to be rude, but..... Why are you wanting to add people for?

Meet and Greet! / Re: Quick hey since I finally signed up.
« on: June 15, 2014, 02:42:31 AM »
Welcome :FrankerZ:

You forgot to say "You can do eet!" :/
Zurai's never said that to me DX  :atkCry:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: June 14, 2014, 08:23:48 AM »
I just completed I Wanna Be the Dark Blue. AKA the second guy game I've ever beaten that isn't just avoidance. (Those would be filled by Easy Miku and Eat the Rori Girl). All easy games I know but I'm kind of proud of Dark Blue. It was a decent challenge for me. :D :atkHappy:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello everyone
« on: June 14, 2014, 01:35:40 AM »
While I remember you might want to edit your twitch link. All you need to add is the BBF_. The thing auto links to twitch.tv so it shows up at twitch.tv/twitch.tv/BBF_
I done the same mistake so I thought I'd tell you. :)

Announcements / Re: Added Twitch Faces v5 + paraPalm Modification
« on: June 14, 2014, 01:32:30 AM »
GQ has a few cool emotes like the Heart Zurai uses a lot. The Touhou emotes I think ATK has would be awesome too.

« on: June 14, 2014, 01:29:12 AM »
I've seen your name on Twitch, but dunno how much I should care  :Kappa:

But yeah, welcome! Have yourself a fine time here.
You should care a lot! I'm a rarity since I'm a girl! D : < Nah I joke. If you don't care, can't make you care.

And now suddenly I care. Stunning! :O
Yay! Awesome :D

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello everyone
« on: June 14, 2014, 01:23:02 AM »
Hey! Nice times dude. They're really impressive. :) (And No I'm not being sarcastic. :P)

« on: June 14, 2014, 01:21:23 AM »
I've seen your name on Twitch, but dunno how much I should care  :Kappa:

But yeah, welcome! Have yourself a fine time here.
You should care a lot! I'm a rarity since I'm a girl! D : < Nah I joke. If you don't care, can't make you care. Kappa And thank you everyone. :D

Meet and Greet! / Quick hey since I finally signed up.
« on: June 13, 2014, 10:16:35 PM »
I think quite a few people know who I am by now. Just a quick hey to show I finally signed up for the forums even though I've been meaning to for months. So in the end Hey everyone and I hope we can get along.  :atkHappy:

I mainly play guy games(Even though I'm a complete amateur. I'm learning slowly and having fun with them) osu!mania(4K), Pokemon Emerald(Routing it for speedruns), And from time to time, Warframe or any other game which tickles my fancy which can range from games I download which looks cool, Steam games that I own or well.. Yeah. Just about anything.

Pages: [1]