Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - blae

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Xbox 360 controller problems
« on: August 07, 2015, 08:51:44 AM »
I googled xpadder and got xpadder.com, which ended up with asking for bank stuff.. Didn't seem very legit to be honest! Anyway will try joy2key then..! Thank you for the answers :)

Gameplay & Discussion / Xbox 360 controller problems
« on: August 07, 2015, 06:27:25 AM »
I've tried to play a few different games "I wanna ..." games but no one works with my xbox 360 wired controller. I have played different games through steam with it, as well as with dolphin emulator. I am not using any additional programs to make it work, just plugged it in and everything worked. The "I wanna ..." games I have tried have all asked me to install direct play for windows when running them, which fails when I try I assume because it says it is deprecated. All though the games run anyway, but none of them react to my controller. These are the only problems I have had with the controller. I got tipped about xpadder in the "I wanna find my destiny" game thread, but I don't want to pay for a program when it hasn't been necessary with any other game until now.

Just updated to Windows 10 and it makes no difference, so neither win 8.1 or 10 worked.

Any ideas? Does it just work for others, do I need directplay for it to work maybe? Any free alternatives to xpadder if a third party program is absolutely needed?

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna find my destiny v1.01
« on: August 07, 2015, 06:04:03 AM »
Is it possible to play this with controller? Looks amazing, but can't get it to work. I have wired xbox 360, have worked on every other game, but no response with this.
Hmm thats wierd, people i know dont have that problem, with Xpadder it should work fine.

I get asked to install DirectPlay when I open the game, which fails because it is deprecated, though the game runs either way. But no reaction from my controller what so ever. Everything is fine and works in the controller settings in windows, and it works with other games as mentioned. I checked out Xpadder, but I would have to pay for it, which I am not interested in when this is the only problem I have had with the controller ;P. Know any free alternatives?

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna find my destiny v1.01
« on: August 05, 2015, 10:53:00 AM »
Is it possible to play this with controller? Looks amazing, but can't get it to work. I have wired xbox 360, have worked on every other game, but no response with this.

Pages: [1]