Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - njay1231

Pages: [1]
User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 2 v1.1.4
« on: February 14, 2014, 11:46:40 PM »
Thanks for the helpful tip~ I got to the "I Wanna Be The Time Machine" room before the 3rd boss, but I'm having trouble with the little wall jump part with the minimal space with spikes on the right side, Do I just have to be really quick with pressing left after I press right, or is there another way?

*Updated Note* I have figured it out all by myself now and am at Influka! :D

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 2 v1.1.4
« on: February 06, 2014, 09:58:50 PM »
I really loved every single gameplay I have watched for IWKTK2, and so I decided to get it, I already love the music, that's for sure!

...I just can't get passed the very first room of Stage 1 [wall jump section] I now have over 500 deaths on that part, and I particularly gave up, but came back to it today.

I was wondering if there were any key tips on the wall jump mechanics [even though they are the same as IWBTG as far as I know]
Or if it was an option for anyone to give me a save file that's JUST right after the wall jump section so I may try the rest of the game myself

I tried I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 3 and I already like that fangame too! I did get further in that one then I ever would in IWKTK2 though... I want to enjoy the IWKTK2 experience like everyone else!
Please let me know if there is any tips for me to beat that section, and/or a save file I may use.

Thank you :)

Pages: [1]