Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - comfytimegamer

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / Cultured 1
« on: April 14, 2018, 09:31:36 AM »
Anyone know how to get this to run on win 10?

Gameplay & Discussion / i wanna be the justice easy ver
« on: April 12, 2018, 08:27:15 PM »
Not available and have watched runs and would love to play this classic. Can anyone help a brother out and dbox me a copy?

Gameplay & Discussion / Original Kamilia
« on: March 29, 2018, 03:43:15 PM »
Kinda required for any clear list. Medley's are a new thing for me. I'm have some serious issues with the gate pictured below. Not like "oh i tried for 10 min and got frustrated", more like 100's of deaths and over an hour of trying different setups just to get through. I've made it maybe 4 times and inputs seemed like two bunny hops through but i can't recreate it consistently enough to adapt to the fall afterwards. Do i just suck this bad or is there a strategy for this gate?

httpss://imgur.com/a/KtmSk

Meet and Greet! / Greetings Broski's
« on: March 29, 2018, 02:53:20 PM »
Old fuck here. I'll be turning 40 in april but just goes to show that these games are enjoyed by all age groups. Got started with the original IWBTG and sort of moved on from there. Always looking to add to my clear list. Nice to meet everyone and happy to be a part of a great community.

Pages: [1]