Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Some_Streamer

Pages: [1]
Meet and Greet! / Hey! I'm Some_Streamer, nice to meet you!
« on: September 13, 2016, 04:11:20 PM »
Hey there,

By reading this thread you probably want to learn more about me, which is super awesome!  :atkHappy:

So while I was looking over the wiki to find some more screens to beat, I noticed these forums. Wanting to engage some more in the community, I decided to make an account. I'm 18 years old, currently in my second year of university. I am from the Netherlands, so I'm sorry if advance if my English isn't perfect. I've been playing Fangames for about two weeks now and am having an amazing time. Through watching loads of streams, YouTube videos, and ofcourse playing the games myself I have become mediocre at them already. You know what they say, progress is progress.

I've beaten a few fangames already, 3 of them to be exact.
  • I wanna be the Dark Blue
  • I wanna be the Showdown
  • I wanna Find a Test Player
There is a huge amount of games on my backlog already, and I'm currently just switching between them to raise my skill level. I find that progressing through a skill ceiling works best that way. I also use games like NaNG, Cultured 2 and Kamilia 2 as a bench mark for my skill.

If you have any tips, tricks, recommendations or questions for me please feel free to post them here, I'm more than happy to reply! :)

Lots of spikes,

Some_Streamer

Pages: [1]