Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Nogard

Pages: [1]
User-Made Creations / I wanna escape the rainbow trap
« on: August 18, 2016, 02:18:45 PM »
My third fangame and my first serious and long project.
The game consists of 6 stages, each stage contains 10 screens. At the end of each stage you can choose between avoidance or harder needle.
The first couple of stages are pretty easy, but the difficulty ramps up quite in stage 3.
If you are coherent and play only avoidance or only needle you will unlock an extra challenge after the credits.
If you are a man and decide to go for true end you will need to clear everything, including the final boss.
The final boss is inspired by Emperor (and it's much easier).

You can find more info in the readme.

Link
https://www.mediafire.com/download/hyv5tou8h1g71gx/I+wanna+escape+the+rainbow+trap.zip

Screenshots
(click to show/hide)

Thanks to everyone who helped me during the making.

User-Made Creations / I wanna feel the colours
« on: March 08, 2016, 03:10:35 PM »
A little thing I made in the span of one week.
It's my second game and it's aimed at those who already have some experience with fangames.
The game consists of 5 needle screens, a final trial, and a fairly easy 2 minute avoidance.
I actually only wanted to get used to Patrick's engine and learn some GMS stuff, but then I decided I could make it a real game.
The name is the most unoriginal thing I could think of, please don't judge me ok?

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/download/47ktzblt7tuhc46/I+wanna+feel+the+colours.zip

Screenshot
(click to show/hide)

Enjoy

User-Made Creations / I wanna be the Sc2 Italia!
« on: January 16, 2016, 10:04:07 AM »
Hey people!
This is my first fangame and first experience with game making. It's a short adventure game based on Starcraft.
I started working on it at the beginning of december, the game itself is rather easy and will be a short walk for people with some experience.
The game consists of 6 stages, 12 screens and a boss for each stage.
The bosses are people from the Stacraft 2 italian community, I hope you can ignore this little detail ^^
The game is made in GM Studio, using Yoyo's engine.

Comments, suggestions and tips are greatly appreciated.

Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
Download link
https://www.mediafire.com/download/8swzinp7z0zfy7f/I+wanna+be+the+Sc2+Italia%21.zip

Meet and Greet! / Hey
« on: November 16, 2015, 03:07:20 PM »
Hello everyone, my name is Nogard. I have been playing fangames since the end of March, after quitting Starcraft 2, and I finally decided to register in the forums (better late than never I guess). I'm also a big lurker, so that explains the delay between the beginning of my IWBTG adventure and this post.
I'm currently going through the K2 challenge and I like to bother ShadowsDieAway to update the K2 site :)
My other gaming interest at the moment is speedrunning the original Rayman game for psx.

See you around!

Pages: [1]