Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Lurpan

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / K3 save lost
« on: April 06, 2015, 05:20:18 PM »
Hey im on flandre on k3 but i pressed the s key and saved the game on the first screen idk why i saw the s key thingy and unfortunately i pressed with my other fingers the z key :( i dont have any proof of me being able to pass stage 1 but i beg you please to give me a save and i promise im not lying :atkCry:

Programming Questions / Kamilia color change
« on: March 28, 2015, 12:13:38 PM »
Hey !
Ive been watching a lot of k3 final boss now and i would like to create a game with the color change feature. Can anyone post a pic for the kid code and the objects he can pass throygh with this color change?

Help, Suggestions & Feedback / Copyright or something
« on: March 20, 2015, 11:29:17 PM »
Hey i was recently watching my past streams and i saw someone copyrightes me on i wanna be the minimal. Im not angry at anyone i just wanna make sure it wasnt a twitch admin or someone with real power.Thnxs

Help, Suggestions & Feedback / The Wannabes 2
« on: March 08, 2015, 01:50:09 PM »
Hey !
I was wondering if anyone had the idea to make a second wannabes team for players that have decent skill but not enough to join the wannabes. This idea popped up when i was thinking of more players in the wannabes. Is it even possible to do?

Meet and Greet! / Me
« on: March 02, 2015, 04:39:54 PM »
Hello there !
Im Lurpan and i wanna introduce myself. I play a lot of fangames and i love them :). i consider myself a decent at fangames (not really good though) and i enjoy playing them.

Pages: [1]