Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Shinytyphlosion

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / I Wanna be the Starter bug?
« on: May 11, 2015, 09:37:28 PM »
After watching a few videos I saw that after going through all four paths in this fantastic game a portal that leads to the final area is supposed to appear.  Said portal did not appear and I am stuck in the hub showing that I have all four paths cleared.  Does anyone know what's going on?  I've played through the game three times and won't be able to advance in the K3 Storm Peak challenge if this isn't fixed.

Gameplay & Discussion / Tribute Save Please?
« on: March 15, 2015, 10:55:48 PM »
I was being an idiot and accidentally saved in the wrong place.  I beat the Earthbound boss and am in the second area.

Gameplay & Discussion / Kamilia 3 1.25 Issues
« on: January 02, 2015, 02:50:35 PM »
I tried to download the newest version of Kamilia 3 after reaching Kamilia in .992 and I found that the new version is unplayable due to my antivirus finding a Crypt virus hidden within the game file.  Does anybody know why this is like this?  Can anybody upload a "safe" version of Kamilia 3 1.25 as well?

Gameplay & Discussion / Kamilia 3 Questions
« on: October 15, 2014, 10:38:11 AM »
Just a few questions I have on this wonderful fangame:

What does it take to make it on the leaderboards?  Do I need to stream or have video evidence?

Will the game be continued after Plynq made that video?  (I don't blame Plynq, Kamilia just needs to learn that not everything can go his way)

What is the hardest room/boss in the game for most people (not boss rush)?

What is the latest version?  If that version is private then what is the latest public version?

Gameplay & Discussion / Kamilia 3 Not Working
« on: August 14, 2014, 03:47:15 PM »
Does anybody know how to fix this:
(click to show/hide)

General Games / Never Ending Sentence
« on: July 31, 2014, 04:06:00 AM »
This sentence will never end...

Rules:

1.  You may only say 1, 2, or 3 words in each post.
2. Sentence may not end.
3. No Pictures.
4. Sentence does not have to make sense.
5. If any of the rules here are broken simply ignore the post.

One, two or three words are added to the sentence in each post.  Simple!

Example:
Poster 1: Chocolate
Poster 2: unicorns go
Poster 3: go postal and
Etc.

Meet and Greet! / Hello
« on: July 30, 2014, 09:23:01 PM »
Hello (The) Guys,

I'm Shinytyphlosion and I really like to play IWBTG and its fan games such as Kamilia.  I am a video game nerd who likes Anime, Manga, Hatsune Miku, Ponies, and Pokemon

Have a nice day!

Pages: [1]