Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Alexthe9995loler

Pages: [1]
Meet and Greet! / Hey Guys! ^_^
« on: July 04, 2014, 05:46:48 PM »
First of all i wanted to say a big hi to this community to those who i know and those who i dont know, i wanted to say that long ago when i played my first fangame ( it was i wanna kill the guy i think  :FrankerZ: ) i really enjoyed and for me it was really fun not mostly of the graphic's.. but mostly of the challenge. Sry guys im a bit sleepy right now since its 11:00pm right now so i probably edit this tread after all the silly mistakes  :paraPalm: .. anyway as i was saying i really like fangames because of the difficulty and sometimes because of the gimmick and overall for me its a rare thing to see a good platformer at this days ( that its free  :Kappa: ) and.. i think that's all for now, i think.. umm, oh yeah almost forgot  :tenKapple: i also got a twitch channel where i mostly stream fangames and sometimes indie games so make sure to leave a follow and maybe join me live while i play  :ItsBoshyTime:

Twitch Channel --> twitch.tv/alexthe9995loler
*if you missed something or if you wanna just to see what i stream go to past broadcasts.

Also expect other stuff from me ( when im not so sleepy ) like fangames and some other exiting stuff
and i wanted to thank all of you who read this tread it really means allot to me  :SoonerLater:
So until next time  :paraKid:

-Alex   

p.s. From 7th to 30th+ Jully i wont stream because im going to another country to take a day off so dont expect me soon to stream  :BibleThump:

Pages: [1]