Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Mannyg2011

Pages: [1]
Meet and Greet! / Hey Everybody
« on: September 06, 2014, 05:14:31 AM »
My name is Manny but everyone seems to have a different nickname for me. Manny, Man Eh, Manuel, YoungMannyG (High School Joke), Esqueleto (Skeleton in Spanish) etc...

I'm relatively new to the community here only finding out about it from Kale back when he did Boshy everyday and then telling his chat to Raid Shadow. It was the first time I ever find out about fangames and I kinda feel interested in them so here I am today. I've been playing I Wanna be the Guy Fangames for about a year now but only been streaming as of April 2014. I actually even only found out about the forums about a month or two ago but never posted anything because well I wasn't how it would go.

I've actually been in a lot of chats in the Wannabes but lurked a lot because I use to be painfully shy >_> But I've been working on getting better and I gotta say I never felt more welcome before. I really got to thank Tagherion, and Wolsk for helping me and supporting me when I first started streaming and even welcoming me into the community <3

Just want to spend the time now to just say Hi to everybody and that I hope I can contribute to helping the community grow as well as making my own games to share in the future.

Pages: [1]