Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - willsherwood

Pages: [1]
Game Design / Looking for people to work with
« on: July 12, 2015, 12:46:49 PM »
Hello everyone. Although I have recently discovered this forum, I have lurked on I wanna be the Forums for over 3 years now. I am a software developer that has built a brand new "I Wanna" engine by scratch in Java (see this forum post: https://iwbtg.kayin.moe/forums/index.php?topic=23351.0). I am extremely experienced in programming and I am looking to create a small team of people to work with to design, potentially, the next most popular 'I wanna' fangame this board has ever seen. I've already began with completely new content and a brand new idea.

Specifically, you should have Skype and add me at moldybro. You should probably own a microphone, and I will expect at least some sort of portfolio or show me your creativity and ingenuity. If you are a person I think I may like to work with, I know we can have an amazing time developing a brand new spectacular fangame that will blow this board away. Looking forward to your submissions . . .

Pages: [1]