Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - yoburg

Pages: [1]
Game Design / Re: On Originality In Fangames
« on: August 03, 2015, 10:44:32 PM »
I hope they make a more traditional game because they clearly know what they're doing when it comes to code and I enjoy seeing people play these games.
Im 100% sure you wouldn't have said so if you actually saw my code.

Game Design / Re: On Originality In Fangames
« on: August 03, 2015, 10:04:08 PM »
As for me being utterly unskilled in fangaming I think making games you can't beat is kinda stupid. And I think that Good Level Design is what should every game developer tend to.

P.S. Tell me who's the Yoberg guy that started all this mess? I wanna punch him into face :Kappa:

User-Made Creations / I wanna be the only level
« on: August 03, 2015, 01:51:43 AM »
My first game. As you may notice from the name it's a "This is the only level" ripoff (but better). Made this simply to learn how gamemaker works and stuff.

Engine: I Wanna Be the Engine KS Edition (For GMStudio)

https://www.mediafire.com/download/xg93orjoiigv2q9/I_wanna_be_the_only_level.zip

Engines / Re: I Wanna Be the Engine KS Edition (For GMStudio)
« on: June 15, 2015, 05:28:09 AM »
Yep, the problem was about Cyrillic symbols. It just didn't load anything from that temp folder. I found out that you can change temp directory in File -> Preferences
You may add this fact for whoever face this problem in the future.

« on: June 14, 2015, 02:13:46 AM »
I see them highlithed and they are presented in Extensions tab. Also I can't hear music - compilator says:
(0): Could not open Ogg file C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Local\gm_ttt_59976\gm_ttt_5773\bgmStage01.ogg
(1): Could not open Ogg file C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Local\gm_ttt_59976\gm_ttt_5773\bgmStage02.ogg
.dll-s are in the same folder. It seems it's bugging cuz of cyrillic symbols. Is there any workaround to this?

« on: June 13, 2015, 10:24:53 PM »
FS_file_bin_anystuff seems to be not working for me, I even don't have such function in manual instead I have file_fin_anystuff. Also i don't have write/read_dword but have write_read_byte. But when I use them instead of dwords I get wrong x and y though room number saving is fine.

« on: June 12, 2015, 10:32:40 PM »
Saves aren't working for me, gm doesn't create save files and when I try to respawn it sends me to room0 with 0,0 coordinates.

P.S. I haven't worked in GM before.

Pages: [1]