Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - radicalero

Pages: [1]
Engines / Re: RegalPrime-UnityEngine v1.4.1 - 8-18-15
« on: January 01, 2016, 11:04:59 AM »
Hi! When you calculate get next update?

Thanks for continue updating this awesome asset.

Thanks. Waiting for it =)

Thank you a lot for the work! I will see the video.

Thanks for your awesome work.

Yeah!! Very good news!
Awesome!
Waiting for official release for Unity 5 and the videotutorials.

I recommend you use Camtasia Recorder to record the videotutorials.

Hi! Awesome work. Unity 5 version, I think work perfect.
Waiting for new updates, new levels and new little bosses =)

Do you will create videotutorial creating 2 levels?

I uploaded a preliminary version of the engine updated to Unity 5. Did a lot of cleaning and it's a bit smaller (89m -> 71m)
This is so I can get some feedback on if people are able to use the engine in the newest version of unity (I felt kinda bad about posting my v1.2 using the outdated engine)

I am using Unity v5.0.2f1 Personal
https://www.mediafire.com/download/ya5dq5f0qz7971f/RegalPrime+-+UnityEngine+v1.25+-+Unity5Test.zip

Cat game scenes are reattached and most everything has been tested. Some weird stuff happened when I updated to unity5 and it wouldn't surprise me if I missed a few things.

Awesome speed to do the update. I will check it today. When I test it i will say how works on me.
Thanks. Best Regards!

Thanks! Waiting for it =)

Hi! I am trying to test your RegalPrime-UnityEngine v1.2 on unity v4.5.5f1 ad the program break when open loading the project.
I tryed with unity 5.0.1f1 too and the the project open and the scene play but dont work.
Can you share your actual latest version of the proyect and say what is your unity version?
Best Regards!

Pages: [1]