Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - thehay95

Pages: [1]
Hey guys,

I watched someone (I think his nick was Fate) play an I Wanna game this morning and really wanted to try one. Someone in the stream chat recommended me I Wanna Challenge 100 Trials, so I downloaded it and got to level 81 so far. My problem: I can't play on. For some reason I'm stuck in the air next to the save point, where I shot it. But it wasn't like this from the start, as I remember trying the stage start twice, and on the third reload I got "stuck" there and don't know why. I can still shoot the save and in the other direction, but I can't jump or do anything else.
Is there anything I can do to fix a save in this game or even put me back 1 level (I'd have to do the boss again but that wouldn't be that bad)? It'd suck if I wasted 2.5 hours just like that :/

If not, do you have any alternative suggestion as to what fangame I could try out? Preferably a mostly bug-free one please ;-)

Thanks a lot!

Pages: [1]