Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Parallax5

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Problem in IDWBA II
« on: November 16, 2016, 01:06:23 PM »
I was having trouble on this
(click to show/hide)
screen so I went and looked at a playthrough on how to do it, and it appears I am missing three bubbles, so it is not possible for me to do the screen, at a glance. What am I missing?
Try doing this: https://prntscr.com/d7r769 each circle represents balls you can destroy with one shot. You should be left over with 3 bubbles instead of missing three (ifI remember the screen correctly).
I am unable to pop 2 bubbles with 1 shot; however, I did figure out how to do it. Thanks for trying to help, though
Dont know why but I was convinced I remembered being able to pop 2 at once. Oh well congrats on solving it and good luck with the rest.
Thanks. Perhaps you got it mixed up with how you have to do it, which is jumping over two bubbles at once.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Problem in IDWBA II
« on: November 15, 2016, 05:00:12 PM »
(click to show/hide)
screen so I went and looked at a playthrough on how to do it, and it appears I am missing three bubbles, so it is not possible for me to do the screen, at a glance. What am I missing?
Try doing this: https://prntscr.com/d7r769 each circle represents balls you can destroy with one shot. You should be left over with 3 bubbles instead of missing three (ifI remember the screen correctly).
I am unable to pop 2 bubbles with 1 shot; however, I did figure out how to do it. Thanks for trying to help, though

Gameplay & Discussion / Problem in IDWBA II
« on: November 15, 2016, 02:33:57 PM »
(click to show/hide)

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna get Cultured 2
« on: September 10, 2016, 03:18:21 AM »
I fell into one of the holes on the 3rd boss and didn't die, first off. Then, after pressing F6 for some benign reason, it took me to Stage 2's secret room except with a black background, from which I pressed R to take me back to the boss. After starting the boss, I found that I could 1 shot it's first phase, and the rest had no health bar, but could be killed as normal. Also, if I pressed F6 again, it would just reset the boss.

The problem does not persist after reloading it, and when I pressed F6, instead of taking me to the secret room, it took me to before I died on one of my attempts and did not allow me to one shot the first phase nor did it take away the health bar.

Pages: [1]