Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Yuyuko

Pages: [1]
Português / Re: WOWE
« on: September 07, 2016, 11:49:55 AM »
uh, talvez se te serve de consolo, voce deveria sair, pq você não pode falar de fangames, pq voce está proibido,
faça que nem eu em 2014, provavelmente deve se lembrar do meu drama de i wanna be the revival, então tome esse tempo que eu sai e tomar-se para si proprio

obs.: junior não estava me chantageando, ele só me recomendou que eu não voltasse, é bem diferente klazen, seu palhaço

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna get Cultured 2
« on: September 07, 2016, 08:03:25 AM »
this occur because the file wasn't completely downloaded, try using mozilla firefox

« on: September 06, 2016, 06:31:50 PM »
this is normal or is a bug?
(click to show/hide)

The Lounge / Re: AGDQ 2017
« on: September 04, 2016, 04:57:45 PM »
This is a thread to ask who is attending the event and/or submitting games for it, nothing else.
is any fangame?

The Lounge / Re: AGDQ 2017
« on: September 04, 2016, 04:53:46 PM »
AGDQ is Awesome Games Done Quick, a bi-yearly speedrunning event that collects money for the Prevent Cancer Foundation (and Doctors Without Borders during the Summer).

The event runs from the 8th to the 15th of January 2017.

Edit: Guy above me deleted his post
guy? you mean girl, but ... ok, how i can help?

Off Topic / Re: what's the origin of your username?
« on: September 04, 2016, 03:33:56 PM »
It originated from some surreal point

Help, Suggestions & Feedback / Re: Discord
« on: September 04, 2016, 03:00:01 PM »
to me also happened the same thing as 'Hatebz', it is also expired

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: The worst fangame you ever played.
« on: September 04, 2016, 09:08:41 AM »
I wanna kill My Parents Due To My Teenage Angst (probably the worst name)

« on: September 04, 2016, 07:29:53 AM »
First off, thank you for making such a great game! Even though I'm still in Stage 1, I've been having a lot of fun! However, I have a small issue that I haven't seen anyone else experience, so I think it's probably because of my shitty laptop, but the sound effects in the game (jumping, shooting, saving, restarting, etc...) all seem to be... lagging and echo-y. Everything else, like the music, seems to be working fine, but all the sound effects extremely echo-y and, put it bluntly, pretty bad. But in all the streams of the game I've seen, they're all fine! So I was wondering, is anyone else having a similar issue?
i have this same problem, but i closed all opened programs and then restarted the laptop, and i didn't have any problem, so far

Sorry, doesn't seem to be working. I think that it might actualy be because I'm running Windows 10, since the audio is fine on my other computer with Windows 7.

Guess I'll just have to play on that, or install Windows 7 on this laptop. Oh well :atkHappy:
i don't use Windows 10 because of the high consumption of memory from my laptop, i installed once and i regret it, i recommend that you install windows 7 or windows 8.1

« on: September 03, 2016, 03:50:48 PM »
Hi I'm in Tesseract right now (Stage 2) and having huge trouble hitting the red buttons. My bullets aren't missing though. The hits just don't register 99% of the time.

Also there is a vine in the 2nd I wanna see the moon screen in the bottom left corner I got stuck in many, many times. I had to mash shift pretty rapidly to get out. Maybe the boshy costume was the problem though, dunno.
you have to touch the red buttons

i can't detect your problem in see the moon, i passed this screen and get the secret without problem

« on: September 03, 2016, 10:18:52 AM »
First off, thank you for making such a great game! Even though I'm still in Stage 1, I've been having a lot of fun! However, I have a small issue that I haven't seen anyone else experience, so I think it's probably because of my shitty laptop, but the sound effects in the game (jumping, shooting, saving, restarting, etc...) all seem to be... lagging and echo-y. Everything else, like the music, seems to be working fine, but all the sound effects extremely echo-y and, put it bluntly, pretty bad. But in all the streams of the game I've seen, they're all fine! So I was wondering, is anyone else having a similar issue?
i have this same problem, but i closed all opened programs and then restarted the laptop, and i didn't have any problem, so far

« on: September 03, 2016, 06:37:51 AM »
try mozilla firefox, if the download stops it continues where it left off

Meet and Greet! / ladies and gentlemen
« on: September 03, 2016, 05:49:54 AM »
a basic "hi", so Hi ~huhuhuhu

i'm not a new player, i have been playing fangames since 2012 :atkHappy: (i had stopped to playing in 2014, but i returned)

Pages: [1]