Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Elijah

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: July 30, 2016, 11:34:20 AM »
Had a bad one recently: forgot the trap between the gates on the backtrack in the k3 emperor 2 screen: https://prnt.sc/bzhpjn

There is a glitch with the s3 platforms, they don't give you your djump if you "swim" through them (short-hop without getting on top of it), which makes a really easy strat for save 3 impossible  :atkCry:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: The best TAS drop v-string?
« on: July 25, 2016, 05:26:40 PM »
Oh. Well 3 framing was the wrong strat. It worked out anyway, thankfully.
Thanks for the info! I suppose you just had jtool at 10fps speed right? I should get into playing around with that.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: The best TAS drop v-string?
« on: July 25, 2016, 04:58:18 AM »
Well I cleared the save so whatever.
But maybe a good v-string would have prevented 3 drop half-diamond deaths  :atkHappy:
3 framing seems to be the way to go, but that's only an empirical supposition.

Gameplay & Discussion / The best TAS drop v-string?
« on: July 24, 2016, 09:04:13 AM »
Hey everyone! :D

I'm at Secret 4 Save 3 in Kamilia 3 and I've been wondering what would be the best v-string for the first jump off the ground for the TAS drop.

There might be no best v-string, maybe no v-string is good for all the turnarounds and they end up all being the same.

People seem to 3f or to 4f. To me 3f seems to be the best but I have no idea.

Perhaps there is a good v-string for the drop half-diamond, I'm very interested in that too ^_^

Thanks for your help! :)

Meet and Greet! / Hi!
« on: July 24, 2016, 08:51:19 AM »
Hello :D
I'm Elijah, I'm french and I've been playing fangames for a year.
My main project is Kamilia 3, I am on secret 4 at the moment.
I hope I see you around :)

Pages: [1]