Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - shikja

Pages: [1]
Meet and Greet! / Re: Waaassaaaaaaap!!
« on: April 28, 2015, 09:46:33 PM »
Hm... are you the same ctorj on one of the original mafia forums?

and there's a link to a site with almost every documented fangame (with rankings and some reviews) in the Gameplay subforum.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: April 25, 2015, 10:46:59 AM »
spent an hour trying to get past a really hard series of jumps for me

then right before the check point there's a simple double spike jump.... that i fucked up

D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: April 24, 2015, 07:24:24 PM »

I've gotten almost to the next checkpoint a couple of times. Will probably make a lot of progress on this game tonight. I hate those "gate" jumps... so frustrating and I think my keyboard is part of the reason that I struggle with them.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Please help veterans .
« on: April 24, 2015, 09:44:38 AM »
I think I wanna get the Yellow Star is a great beginner option - coming from a beginner. It has had, so far, great learning curve and interesting enough level design. It's ranked as around 50/100 on kamilia's list but I think it starts off at 30 and gradually gets harder which is nice. I haven't beaten it yet but I'm probably 3/4 of the way done.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Wher to find zip files for these games?
« on: April 21, 2015, 09:49:20 PM »
wow thanks, after following the links in your post I found what I wanted in a few seconds.

Gameplay & Discussion / Wher to find zip files for these games?
« on: April 21, 2015, 09:41:09 PM »
I found I wanna be the Yellow Star through digging around on the internet enough, but it was like it was hidden away in a corner.

I want to play I wanna escape the volcano (i haven't finished yellow star but I think playing two at once could help progression) but I'm not sure how to get it. Is baidu.com credible? Should we start a master list of download links associated with games?

Gameplay & Discussion / How to consistently do a mini jump?
« on: April 21, 2015, 09:33:44 PM »
I have a big problem where I have trouble consistently doing a mini jump with is a required for many sequences. I try to tap the shift key but i still go flying.

Also does everyone use the shift key? Some of these games don't have the option to rebind that key I was wondering if anyone knew a general way to go into the game files and edit that.

Pages: [1]