Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - CyanPocks

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Completely Disable Sound on a Fangame?
« on: May 30, 2016, 12:22:01 PM »
Usually the music is saved in global.music, which is a value that gets saved, so I'd say do ctrl+m but then save your game.

Damn thanks. That was smart of you lol.

Gameplay & Discussion / Completely Disable Sound on a Fangame?
« on: May 30, 2016, 11:13:19 AM »
So, I am trying to play Uhuhu Spike 2, and I want the sound to go away and to be able to play something on the web.
I wanna make the sound (or the music) on Uhuhu Spike silence, but simeltaneously allow sound on a chrome browser (where I would play a playlist of my choice)

I didnt ctrl + m, but that only disables the music until you restart (which is like 3 seconds for me).
I looked in the files, but the mp3 is put in the Application file and I cant like extract it...

Any ideas on how to help? Is there a perma-disable sound hotkey? Thanks!

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello
« on: May 29, 2016, 01:40:41 PM »
How many grains of salt do you like in your tea?

When I make tea, I usually just use salt and no tea.

Meet and Greet! / Hello
« on: May 29, 2016, 11:05:21 AM »
Hello there, its your good ol' pal from the dank meme side of the moon.

Feel free to put me in stocks and throw rotten tomatoes at me for the moment, but I am not here to jack the bushouse yo!

A bit about me
My favorite animes are The Jungle Book, Mary Poppins, and Dog With a Blog.

My favorite utensil is a spoon, because it has the letters O and P, which are the two favorite letters of The Alphabet. Also, those letters are on the top right of the QWERTY keyboard, which happens to be my favorite anime.

Ask me any questions if you want

Pages: [1]