Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Fanboy

Pages: [1]
Meet and Greet! / Sup Scrubs
« on: March 07, 2016, 07:11:42 PM »
Hi Im Downyboy6969
 Well im a #gangnagshmockelololol300chirawmlgpizzaslicer123 and I want to give you all some inspirational quotes: "You're probably autistic and dont know it!" "Folks, this man is unfamily friendly!"

k lol bye

(This is completely satire although I have to say im one of the most toxic people you will ever meet :)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: So Frustrating D:
« on: March 06, 2016, 12:18:59 PM »
If you mean the platforms, then yes, just spam jump.
Thanks so much I beat it finally :DDD

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: So Frustrating D:
« on: March 06, 2016, 10:39:55 AM »
When there's a drop, bonk the ceiling right before you go down since that maximizes your falling speed. At this part:

it's faster to skip the first and third blocks up with double jumps. Hope this helps!
Thanks, and what about those kind of stacked tiles? How should I approach them? Spam the jump button or something else?

Gameplay & Discussion / So Frustrating D:
« on: March 06, 2016, 10:08:36 AM »
Hi, so im new to the I Wanna community, and im trying to beat this one screen on Kamilia 2 that's a remake of I wanna Get The Yellow Star. Basically if you don't know what it is a super fast apple chases you down. If anyone has tips for me or strategies for this screen, pls do tell, because im always to slow and it catches up to me lol. k bye

Pages: [1]