Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - zemoo

Pages: [1]
Game Design / Looking for Sprites
« on: March 23, 2017, 12:03:47 AM »
I'm looking for the IWBT Destination Final boss sprite(s), I assume it's multiple cause the arms disappear individually. Does anyone have them handy?

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I do see threads here providing sprites for fangames.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Greetings
« on: December 21, 2015, 01:59:50 AM »
I don't really remember, but I found IWBTSM in a collection labeled for 2011, so I'm guessing 2012ish.

I'm saving K2 for when I get to it in the challenge, and games outside of the challenge I won't get to till after I finish it, though I am planning on playing nang.

Meet and Greet! / Greetings
« on: December 20, 2015, 07:44:05 PM »
I am Zemoo.
I got into guy fan-games when I found "I wanna be the Shrine Maiden" in a Touhou fan-game collection (would not recommend).
I play these games every so often and I am now up to Time Machine in the K2 savage mtn challenge. I don't know if I can finish the challenge, as I am quite bad, but the games are fun and the difficulty curve of the challenge seems reasonable so far.
I am on twitch a lot an love watching speedruns, so you may have run into me, though I usually lurk. Anyway nice to meet y'all.

Pages: [1]