Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Sheepness

Pages: [1] 2
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: September 03, 2016, 02:16:36 AM »

holy jesus this save took me 27 days \@( O W O)@/
im finally free

The Lounge / wow cool wow wacky question ( •ᴗ•)
« on: August 22, 2016, 10:39:19 PM »
if there was any jump you could do 100% consistently for a whole day, which would it be??? :OOO

@( - Y -)@/ i would choose downward planes

« on: July 25, 2016, 02:31:26 AM »

holy shit i got a 1 hour piano clear and a 20 minute colonel clear :PogChamp:
in comparison, my first piano clear took 180 hours and my first colonel clear took 120 hours

EDIT:
a few minutes ago i second-tried piano in my other save :^) meme

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: June 28, 2016, 04:15:32 AM »
I recently found out I lost my progress in IWBTEmperor hard mode
I even got past three worlds including the downwards plane one :BibleThump:

« on: June 10, 2016, 12:26:25 AM »
ok so this might be hard to believe, but a few posts ago i posted about how i broke my laptop a few days after being colonel and piano. well it just happened a few minutes ago again and i want to kill myself holy shit

i raged at a game of pong and then i hit the laptop too hard i think and i lost my k3 progress in the process, at the exact same spot i lost my save last time.

p.s. fuck you moose, this isn't funny, don't laugh :^)

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna be the Co-op v1.1 full version
« on: April 24, 2016, 08:24:18 PM »
lmao my friend typed a wall of text into the speech bubble and made it completely block half of the screen and made me die to a drop

« on: March 30, 2016, 07:24:57 PM »
i punched my laptop while grinding k3 emperor miku and lost my save after it broke :(
i had already beaten piano and colonel too

Programming Questions / Re: help sheepy flocked up
« on: March 07, 2016, 06:12:17 AM »
HOLLY SH**P it worked... wow, that solved everything :PogChamp: ... omg thanks man
[insert PAT'S BALLS HAVE ARRIVED copypasta]

im pretty sure there is a music folder which has all the music in it and you can just directly replace the files there.

i remembaa once i swapped the music around for piano and colonel by doing that :4Head:

Programming Questions / Re: help sheepy flocked up
« on: March 07, 2016, 01:13:33 AM »
i used the same tileset in multiple rooms, so if i did that it would replace the tiles in those rooms too, which i don't want D:

Programming Questions / help sheepy flocked up
« on: March 07, 2016, 12:02:47 AM »
im making a fangame atm and i suddenly decided that i wanted to change the tileset of one of my stages, but since that tileset was already used for the previous stage, i can't just edit the Backgrounds file... so i made a new tileset as a separate file and tried to replace all the tiles that way, but it turns on i can't do that without doing it one by one... is there any way i can replace the tileset for a certain room without doing it manually? my levels are all like 15 screens long...

« on: February 04, 2016, 03:15:02 AM »
Finally got the easy ones over and done with :Kappa: b

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna be the Co-op v0.1
« on: January 25, 2016, 11:15:21 PM »
hi i'm also stuck on the "waiting for player" screen. i tried fixing it with the methods already stated but it still won't work :( if someone could give me more elaborate instructions on how to get it to work that would be appreciated. the game looks really cool and it's a shame that this is getting in the way... thanks in advance to anyone who can help

EDIT: okay, i fixed it with port forwarding. the level with the blue blocks bugged out for us tho and they went crazy
EDIT 2: okay for some reason the next day it didn't work again and we got stuck in the "waiting for player screen" again... does anyone know why? also does anyone know which ports i need to port forward to because im just randomly trying stuff at the moment... :(

« on: January 11, 2016, 12:33:51 AM »

:PogChamp: took me a whole month of grinding

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: January 09, 2016, 01:01:46 AM »
I beat Destination!!! XD

Pages: [1] 2