Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Regnells

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I wanna Rosegear download not working?
« on: June 09, 2015, 11:13:04 AM »
Cheers

Gameplay & Discussion / I wanna Rosegear download not working?
« on: June 09, 2015, 04:48:08 AM »
So I want to try and play through rosegear, but it refuses to download. I am using the https://www21.atwiki.jp/iwannabethewiki/pages/1381.html link to try and download it, but nothing happens. Anyone else having this problem?

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Game crashing alot.
« on: March 21, 2015, 02:14:43 PM »
The games started to run at a weird fps now. Probably half of what it should be. Tried getting another fangame and the same thing happens. Any ideas?

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Game crashing alot.
« on: March 18, 2015, 01:54:11 PM »
It worked! Thanks alot :)

Gameplay & Discussion / Game crashing alot.
« on: March 18, 2015, 12:25:18 PM »
So I am new to fangames and want to get a hang of the basics before I go into some of  the harder games. I was reccomended to play through the I wanna conquer the blow games. So I downloaded them and everything was great. Then the next day when I started the game up it just keeps crashing after a certain amount of time. So if any of you have any ideas of any possibly solutions I would greatly appreciate it.

I tried running it in compability mode for windows98/windowsME but that didn't work. (I have windows 8.1)

Thanks for any help.

Pages: [1]