Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ArthurTheGuy

Pages: [1]
General Discussion / I wanna conquer the Blow Game 1,2,3
« on: July 03, 2016, 08:25:34 AM »
I can't find any working download link for those games on any side. Does someone know if you can still download them anywhere?
Thank you for reading!

Meet and Greet! / Hello Dear Community Members!
« on: April 29, 2016, 12:36:41 PM »
My Username is ArthurTheGuy. I love to play fangames and as well to talk about them :3 Im advanced in needle gameplay but currently stuck at the Boss Rush in k2 since a few days. I blame the rng, lol. Anyways im excited to finally share this with you guys :) Fanagmes are the most fun thing in my life and id like to keep it like that. My goal is to join the Twitch Community and experience those awesome games with people around me who share this addiction and hype I feel while playing :D
Also looking forward to meet awesome and nice people here to talk with. This community.. I'd like to see it as my ideal and utopic home where I am nothing but happy.     Nice to meet ya all !!!!  :atkHappy:

Gameplay & Discussion / Fangame Download help me pls ;-;
« on: April 29, 2016, 12:05:41 PM »
I mean I wanna thank to daburyu. I heard it is an awesome medley but all of the downloads I found were removed. Is there any way to still download that fangame or am I too late?

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi >.<
« on: December 19, 2014, 11:43:42 AM »
Hey Vanillaboy, ^^ its me Arthurtheguy ;D

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello Everyone
« on: December 19, 2014, 11:39:54 AM »
Hey Mike, its me ^^ ArthurTheGuy ;)

Pages: [1]