Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Laetz

Pages: [1]
A little spoiler for one of the sections in the upcoming first public release of PSIFT.

nice; how's the development going, can't wait to put my hands on PSIFT

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: K3 save problem
« on: September 19, 2015, 05:17:34 AM »
yea, I know about the save protection. funnily enough the save IS from my computer though, just had to reinstall windows and erase the drives, then put it back to D:\ . But whatever, screw that game then I guess, not doing secret 2 again.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: K3 save problem
« on: September 18, 2015, 06:04:26 AM »
Hello, maybe so. can help me out here; I was on 3rd boss in k3 v0.992 with secret 1 and 2 , but had to reinstall my computer. When I start the game now, it says "Wrong Savefile!" . I'd gladly take any kind of help, hell i don't even care about hacked 1.25, whatever.

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna stop the MELTDOWN
« on: April 03, 2015, 11:21:14 AM »
great game, last boss took me as long as the whole platforming, still enjoyable

there's a spike missing though
(click to show/hide)
if the link doesn't work, it's the last screen in the pink world, on the right side before the portal to boss/needle

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: March 05, 2015, 06:09:10 AM »
finally got back to those two

Meet and Greet! / Hello
« on: February 19, 2015, 12:34:46 PM »
Hello, been around for a while in a lot of fangame broadcasts as a viewer, also playing and streaming fangames kind of regularly since like over a year, wanted to say hi to the community here as well. Fangame player from germany, 27 years old and still bad at platforming.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: February 18, 2015, 06:04:39 PM »
crimson
(click to show/hide)
k3
(click to show/hide)
k2
(click to show/hide)

Pages: [1]