Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Kilp

Pages: [1] 2
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Good DotKid fangames?
« on: October 17, 2016, 06:53:19 PM »
If you're going to play the original Dot Kid, I would recommend the easy mode of that game. You get to have a red box around you in that version(You have the option to turn it off by pressing H) and plus it doesn't have restarting music. Certain things are easier in that mode but not everything is nerfed though.

Gameplay & Discussion / Screenshotting in newer studio engine
« on: November 15, 2015, 01:02:35 PM »
In most other engines you can screenshot a game by pressing F9, however that does not work in the newer Yoyoyo studio engine. Is their a way I can make a screenshot for the games that use that engine or do I have to use PrtSc and edit the image in another program?

Announcements / Re: Complete Forum Revamp
« on: September 26, 2015, 11:05:54 PM »
I'm not a huge fan of the changes, unfortunately. I think everything takes up too much space which is inefficient when just browsing the forums, and also I don't think the site blends together very well. I liked the simplistic look from before and I think it worked fine. Everything just looks annoyingly bigger now. Also, apparently there are mobile issues which should really be fixed. Maybe I'm just complaining because the site looks so weird compared to before and I just have to get used to it. idk.

EDIT: Also, is it just me or are all the user profile pictures really fuzzy looking?

I agree with this, I liked the layout of the previous skin. As others have mentioned, avatars are stretched out and fuzzy looking and posts seem to take up much more space. I'm not saying this layout is particularly bad, though these changes could use improving. If their is another skin option that's similar to the last one then I'll more than likely change to that.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: August 21, 2015, 03:05:32 PM »
I beat the first boss of K3 today. So that's nice.
I can't get a screenshot because my computer likes to freeze up when I do. :/

Did you try pressing F9? That is available in nearly all fangames I believe.

« on: August 13, 2015, 02:24:55 PM »

Finally made it to the Dot Kid screen in K3.  :denProgress:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Venus, FAFAFA, Mercury
« on: July 04, 2015, 11:54:35 PM »
I managed to find a download for fafafa one time, though I don't remember where I got the link. I can upload that to mediafire and give the link if you want.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Western Fangame Rankings [W-Level]
« on: April 05, 2015, 09:27:23 PM »
I wonder when this list will finally be updated, though I have 2 more suggestions for this list:

Lv: 52: I wanna be the Air - This was a pretty long trap game that had 8 stages, a few stages had some gimmicks though overall I think lv. 52 sounds right for it.
Lv: 65: I wanna be the Justice easy ver - The easier version of Justice, however, I'm not sure how much every boss is nerfed in this version.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: January 31, 2015, 01:41:57 PM »

I was this close to beating IWBT Relaxation on impossible, but of course I get bad RNG at the end.  :BibleThump:

« on: December 16, 2014, 05:11:32 PM »

Just half of stage 4 to go.  :denProgress:

« on: November 25, 2014, 09:52:13 PM »

Finally made it to the needle tower.  :denProgress:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Western Fangame Rankings [W-Level]
« on: November 21, 2014, 03:43:34 PM »
I appreciate you're opinions Smokey, and I agree with Kinata that this list should change soon.

« on: November 09, 2014, 11:01:34 PM »

Finally decided to continue this today.

« on: September 17, 2014, 05:30:55 PM »

Slowly making more progress. :denProgress:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Salutations
« on: September 07, 2014, 07:51:04 PM »
Welcome to the forums Igzicorus.

Pages: [1] 2