Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - PanKarmelek

Pages: [1]
Yeah I downloaded .ogg codecs from xiph.org and the music still doesn't work.

Yeah, I tried it and it doesn't help :(

Hey guys, I got a small problem with some fangames.
Whenever I download a game that has music in .ogg format (for example Cultured), the music just doesn't work. I can easily hear all the shooting and jumping sounds but music is gone. I tried redownloading the game and updating/reinstalling my sound drivers. Anyone has an idea how could I fix this problem?
I'm using Windows 8.1 by the way.
Thanks for help  :atkHappy:

Programming Questions / Re: Yuutu engine weird bug
« on: February 24, 2016, 09:59:58 AM »
It seems to be working now, thank you very much!  :atkLove:

Programming Questions / Yuutu engine weird bug
« on: February 23, 2016, 02:56:16 PM »
Hey guys, I got a little problem when making fangames in yutuu engine. Sometimes, randomly when doing a 1-frame jump the character is set flying, like, he just jumps very high. Is this a known bug and do you think there's a way to fix it?
If not I could probably switch to other engine but I'd have to move my rooms and tiles there, is this possible?
Thanks for help!  :atkHappy:

Programming Questions / Re: Making a save blocker
« on: January 16, 2016, 02:46:18 PM »
Whew, I got it working now. Thank you very much for help, you're the boss! <3

« on: January 16, 2016, 02:35:55 PM »
Oh, that makes a lot of sense.
I know I'm probably being stupid here but where am I supposed to type in this thing you gave me? Creation code or should I make an event with "Create" or something? I'm lost here...

« on: January 16, 2016, 02:25:31 PM »
I'm still learning, my fangame is nothing really special. The problem I have is that I can't make an object that's like, 1px wide and will block the bullets. Im gonna try to use the thing you just gave me, maybe it will work.

« on: January 16, 2016, 02:17:53 PM »
Thanks for help! I'm using the yuutu engine. I hope it's good?

Programming Questions / Making a save blocker
« on: January 16, 2016, 01:55:20 PM »
Hello!
I decided to have fun and make a fangame. I understand the basics of Gamemaker but I'm having a small problem. How do I make a save blocker? I tried it many different ways but I just don't know how to force an object to block bullets. I'd really appreciate the help, thanks!  :atkHappy:

I tried changing it's priority but it didn't fix anything. Any ideas?

Gameplay & Discussion / Game slows down after few minutes of playing
« on: July 17, 2015, 05:00:02 PM »
Hello guys, my first topic here. I have a little problem with I guess all fangames. I tested my issue on Kamilia 2, I wanna celebrate the 100, I wanna challenge the 100 trials and I wanna be the needle. Every game runs normally at the beggining but it starts to work slower and slower, eventually it will be so slow that jumping and falling down will take 5 seconds.
My PC specs
CPU: intel i5 3470
GPU: AMD MSI R9 270x
Ram: 8GB
Anyone can help? :(

Pages: [1]