Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Lothjon

Pages: [1]
Engines / Re: I Wanna Be the Engine KS Edition (For GMStudio)
« on: July 08, 2015, 03:51:56 PM »
Oh, that must be something I missed. you need to put the following in the roomChanger's create event:
Code: [Select]
onCollide=false;
(click to show/hide)

GM8 defaults to false if not set, GMS errors if not set. I guess I forgot to add that and never tested it! But that should do it for you.

Yep now I works fine. Thanks!

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi!
« on: July 07, 2015, 02:34:52 PM »
infern0 :atkLove:

Engines / Re: I Wanna Be the Engine KS Edition (For GMStudio)
« on: July 07, 2015, 02:20:36 PM »
I need some help with how I make roomChanger work. Right now when I try and go to the next screen it says this:
(click to show/hide)

Here are some pictures of the two rooms I'm trying to warp between:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

The code I put in the roomChanger is as follows: roomTo=rStage04;

Please say if there's anything I missed, and I shall see if I can provide it in another reply. I'm also new to this forum so the formatting in this post may be really bad. Sorryy for that in advance  :atkHappy: !

Meet and Greet! / Hi!
« on: July 07, 2015, 01:57:32 PM »
So I've been playing fangames for a while now and I thought it would be about time I made an account, so I could actually communicate in other ways than Twitch Livestreams. I'm also trying to understand GM Studio, to make fangames myself, so I'm also gonna do that.

Before I made my account here you may know me as maly1604 as I've been on some livestreams.

Pages: [1]