Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Tamatou

Pages: 1 2 [3]
User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Kill The BLB [Shukuteki Tamatou]
« on: October 08, 2015, 07:46:44 PM »
I will not

User-Made Creations / I Wanna Kill The BLB [Shukuteki Tamatou]
« on: October 08, 2015, 06:01:44 PM »
(Warning Sarcasm) I Wanna Kill The BLB is yet another great compilation game that features only the best of the best fangames out there!
Thanks to all the Beta testers I was able to make the most enjoyable game possible!
(Sarcasm OFF)

Please feel free to download this game and play it! You deserve it!
httpss://www.dropbox.com/s/noc9pzscne09h03/I%20Wanna%20Kill%20The%20BLB%20V1.0.zip?dl=0

Please let me know when making videos or streams of this game. I'm always watching!

Pictures:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Unfinished / Incomplete / I Wanna Kill The BLB (Looking for Beta Testers)
« on: October 05, 2015, 01:31:58 PM »
Hello people of the Community

I made my first ever game "I Wanna Kill The BLB"
It is a joke game I made for my friends. So the game starts out really bad and with some In-Jokes. But I gave it my best at the Boss at the end.

Befor I let my friends play this game, I wanted to make sure there aren't any major glitches.
So if you want test this game. Just let me know.

Btw: There is some german text in this game. But nothing really important

Pictures:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Programming Questions / Re: Out of Memory Error
« on: August 18, 2015, 10:58:21 PM »
Thank you so much guys  :atkHappy:
I haven't gotten a chance to try that yet since I'm on a vacation. But as soon as I return I'll try following your instructions and let you know if it worked

« on: August 17, 2015, 10:49:18 PM »
I am using the YoSniper I Wanna Be The Engine (not the newest version though)
Oh no, I've always been using WAV for Music. There are only like 6 songs in the Game so far.

I tried pressing R alot but that doesen't seem to affect the game. Also there visualy doesn't appear to be more smoke particles.
Note that the game never crashed when running. It only crashes when game maker is loading it up and rarely (and annonyingly) when saving the file.

The Game Maker File is 208 MB
So I am indeed worried that the game might get too big eventually. Game is only about 5% done.

Slightly Off Topic:
Now that is wierd. I originally wanted the boss to choose one of two attacks to start out on. But sometimes a glitch would occour where the boss spawned twice the amount of bullets making avoiding nearly impossible. I've worked around this by giving the boss a third attack that he would do whenever this glitch occured. But now suddely the glitch doesn't occur anymore so now he never uses his third attack. Don't worry I can easily fix this. But it just really astonished me.

« on: August 17, 2015, 09:29:09 AM »
The only thing I have is one particle system used to create smoke (ALOT of smoke)
I've heard externally loading music can reduce the loading time, but I haven't really looked into that so far.
My loading time is getting longer and longer the more I work on the game (I suppose that is to be expected) But my game isn't really that big. It just has alot of (unecessary) effects like Screen Shake, Light and Darkness Effects, Zoom Effect etc...

Oh, and I never really heard of DS_Functions until now.

Programming Questions / Out of Memory Error
« on: August 16, 2015, 11:56:43 PM »
Hello guys.

So I've been working on my fangame for a while now, currently I am working on the first Boss. But suddenly Game Maker startet getting "Out of Memory" Error Messagen about 40% of the Time when starting the game and about 10% of the time when saving it.

This is very annoying. Has anyone had this same problem? I've heard it's relativly common. But is there a way to fix it?

Art & Graphics / Re: Drawings
« on: May 19, 2015, 03:04:44 AM »
I do a Webcomic called "Chalo Adventure"
I'm at Page 16 on the German Version but I temporarily stopped translating it into English, becuase there weren't any readers of the english version.
This is page 5 of the english version.
(click to show/hide)
And here are some sketches of the female main cast
(click to show/hide)

I think I'm gonna do new english version sometime where I call her just "Chal" because "Chalo" doesn't sound right in english

Deutsch / Re: Suche Helfer für ein Fangame
« on: May 18, 2015, 03:58:23 AM »
Hi  erst mal.
Freut mich, dass es auch Deutsch sprachige Fangame Entwickler gibt.
Ich arbeite auch seit einigen Monaten an meinem ersten Fangame (I Wanna Kill The BLB)
Bin eigentlich auch noch ein Anfänger was Game Maker betrifft, hab aber schon ziemlich erstaunliche Sachen zu Stande gebracht.
Um viel über Codes zu lernen kann ich dir den Youtuber Shaun Spalding empfehlen. Hab fast alles was ich weiß von seinen Videos gelernt.
Viel glück mit deinem Spiel, die Screenshots sehen jetzt eigentlich eh ganz ordentlich aus.
Da ich selbst gerade an einem Fangame arbeite werde ich dir wohl nicht allzu aktiv helfen können, aber ich wünsche dir auf jeden Fall viel Glück

Video Games / Re: La-Mulana
« on: May 17, 2015, 01:08:21 AM »
I too absolutly loved it. It is my 5th favourite Game of all time.
I only played the freeware version but I'm looking forward to playing the remake and the sequel.

It was very very difficult. I had to look up a walkthrough a few times. Wich I am ashemed to admit. But yeah, some of the puzzles were unsolvable for me withoug the use of a guide

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What was your best end of a fangame?
« on: May 17, 2015, 01:04:29 AM »
Beating Megaman in Boshy after over 10 hours on a very laggy old pc

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Hardest boss you've ever beat
« on: May 17, 2015, 01:02:34 AM »
For me it was probably:

1. Solgryn [Boshy] (about 8 hours)
2. Geezer [Kamilia 2] (about 7 hours)
3. Megaman [Boshy] (over 10 hours, but I was a beginner back then)
4. Influka [Kamilia 2] (about 5 hours)
5. Anti The Infinite Holic [Rose Gear] (about 2 hours)

Greetings people of this forum.

My Fangame is called I Wanna Kill The BLB
Curently I am working on the first Boss. A Solgryn Parody. DAIM Cake.
(click to show/hide)

And here is one of the Screens from Stage 1
(click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 2 [3]