Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Raganoxer

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Programming Questions / Re: help with traps
« on: January 04, 2015, 03:59:07 PM »
It depends on which engine you use, but here's a reliable trigger code.
(click to show/hide)
Put this code in your playerKiller object step event (in the parent folder)
(click to show/hide)
In the playerKiller End of Path event, put this.
(click to show/hide)

If you want to make something follow different paths for multiple triggers, you can either learn to create a more complex trigger system or create a single object which has multiple actions for each trigger.

I literally had no idea what you just said, only the parent function for player killer. I made a path for the spike to follow and set up the spike sorta like this
trg=7
t = 1
pth = path21
spd = 6
yet it never works, what am i doing wrong? i am using the yuutu engine
heres what i put listening to your instructions -> https://puu.sh/e4AIp/ddc8a95622.png

Programming Questions / help with traps
« on: January 03, 2015, 10:39:31 PM »
trying to code traps on yuutu engine to follow a path and cannot get them to work, i created the path to follow and all but it either A. refuses to move OR B. just moved one direction. What is the coding to make a spike follow a path?

Game Design / Re: YoSniper's Fangame Contest 2015 *PRELIMINARY*
« on: January 03, 2015, 03:55:29 AM »
Count me in, i sent a PM  :atkHappy:

General Games / Re: I ban you because...
« on: October 12, 2014, 01:22:43 AM »
banned for banning a banner

General Games / Re: Word Association (Let's Try this Again)
« on: October 12, 2014, 01:19:18 AM »
Amnesia

General Games / Re: Never Ending Sentence
« on: October 12, 2014, 01:16:01 AM »
you try to

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Um.. About Kamilia 3...
« on: September 10, 2014, 07:57:40 PM »
I actually now have a ton of questions to you after seeing that video but i will leave it at the most important ones that you may also be able to answer me because i think you just get the imformations from kamilia(?). 1. What do you need to open that keyhole at first there.  Did maybe the hidden key get a 2nd use? And, can you already get to this boss when first playing through Stage 1? 2. Why do all of the Crimson have 1 health bar for all? that ruins a lot of good strategys for this boss and makes it an unnecessary ton harder. To get to your question, the reason is pretty obvious, i couls now just basically say the same things as Starz0r. For normal and maybe even a bit more experienced players it just makes the game kinda frustrating to play through how i think. For example : I am still stuck at entering secret 1.(Yeah, STILL...still *sniff* *sniff* *goes to corner and crys*) I hope kamilia takes these and future tips and makes this game a bit more fun to play through.

Well
1. You need the ket from secret stage 4 (i wanna be the TAS), not sure if its accessible though.
2. They all share one health bar for added difficulty, you have to count how many times you shoot the four gods so you dont overshoot green for example.
3. im still stuck on getting secret 1 but im on Boss 2.
4. Kamilia aint going to ever make this easier because of silly reasons.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Medley Project List
« on: September 09, 2014, 09:56:04 PM »
Yes but the game has like 8 (9?) bosses. And at best we've got one dude who's beaten the first two. I don't think we have good reason to believe it's humanly possible, assuming the game continues to increase in difficulty (and knowing Just). Trying to rate this game seems as premature as when the Koreans gave a lv. 95 rating to Brute.

quick question kinata, how does the community rate a fangame? what are all of the variables when the number is assigned? saves, time taken, death count, length; anything else?

i've heard that influka and kamilia had a quarrel with each other
so are they sill making kill the kamilia3?
or just left it there cause there is no that much people can pass this kinda difficult game?
As far as i know,last time that Influka log in this site is 3 months ago,can anyone connect him to finish that game or just announce that the game is totally over,there is no end about that??

I can from China,and our only pass kill the kamilia3 player mlsao_sf said that he is dying to see the finish end of the ktk series,so whether there is an end or not,fans waiting

From what ive read and from what ive heard the files to the game were indeed lost/stolen, so i highly doubt it will see the light of day, i don't think any of you have seen this yet but here's what the final boss of Kamilia 3 would have looked like i believe (i'm not sure if this is a hoax or not, and i'm unsure if ill get in trouble for showing this image)

Kick-ass introductory post, my friend. Nice seeing you bringing the magic of IWBTG to other games/platforms. Why, I remember when I made the one and only board game version of IWBTG. Good times they were...

So welcome to the forums, and have a great time!

that.. sounds... so freakin awesome! i must know more! .O.

https://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/forums/index.php?topic=3607.0

There ya go. The guy with glasses is me, and the long-haired dude is the buddy who introduced me to IWBTG :)

This is just so cool! god danm id love to give this a play ^o^ and i love your costume!  :atkHappy:

Kick-ass introductory post, my friend. Nice seeing you bringing the magic of IWBTG to other games/platforms. Why, I remember when I made the one and only board game version of IWBTG. Good times they were...

So welcome to the forums, and have a great time!

that.. sounds... so freakin awesome! i must know more! .O.

Oh, shit, THAT'S who you are?  I watched the IWBTG LBP stage in development years ago if you're the same guy I'm thinking of.  I don't actually have the game and in fact have hardly played it at all, but these stages look pretty rad.  Welcome to the forums, Reagan Boxer.

:atkHappy:

You may have just been! back when i was making original I wanna be the guy i let randoms test and there has been many people who have played it. you may have and it feels so awesome one of my favorite fangame players played my levels in the past ^_^ thanks for replying!

"was it worth it?"

nice to see you tehJman? remember i requested you play such "underrated" classics? like charr and i wanna be myself :D

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: August 11, 2014, 02:38:59 PM »
messing up any F jump because i bonked my stupid head on the ceiling, or the time i beat sonic but forgot to save like a dumb ass, or saving where a spike was placed (launched after a trap)

Meet and Greet! / Re: oh thanks!
« on: August 11, 2014, 02:57:48 AM »
thanks a whole bunch for being the first to reply ^o^ got any questions or anything?

Pages: 1 [2] 3