Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - kilgour22

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Maker Profiles / Re: Sephalos' Unfinished Games Clearance Sale
« on: July 26, 2015, 09:19:16 PM »
https://i.imgur.com/g13zlo4.png

Loved the end screen!  :Kappa:

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna find my destiny v1.01
« on: July 13, 2015, 03:14:05 PM »
I find the game awesome, but I'm terrible at the bosses, so I can't progress. Couldn't any of you guys upload a save file for the beginning of each stage?
Get good and beat the bosses. You'll be thrilled when you do.

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna be the Citadel 1.095(06/29/2015)
« on: July 02, 2015, 10:29:49 PM »

The second time through was just as amazing as the first time  :Kreygasm: :Kreygasm:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: June 11, 2015, 11:57:55 AM »

Fun game, fun boss. Death count is so high due to being nearly saved into a spike, requiring me to press R and jump one frame afterwards. I would highly recommend this game.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: June 11, 2015, 12:00:10 AM »

Pretty thrilled to be under 100 deaths getting to the final stage. I'm practicing speedrunning the platforming.

Engines / Re: I Wanna Be the Engine KS Edition (For GMStudio)
« on: June 10, 2015, 06:22:00 PM »
So the question now becomes, is it really worth switching to this arcane collision system in order to maintain a perfect replica of physics, or should we embrace the new way that GMS suggests? Leave me your comments if you have any!
Personally, my vote would go towards keeping the physics true to GameMaker 8.0/8.1. However, if lots of people would like to give the GMS physics a try, then I would be open to the new physics as well.

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna Pass All the Jumps!
« on: June 08, 2015, 07:22:46 PM »
Im sorry but I really dont like much about this game and I pretty much quit at this jump, its like ten times harder than all of the previous ones!

All you have to do is stand as close as you can to the minispikes and 2 frame...

« on: May 27, 2015, 07:41:30 PM »
EDIT: YO. It works with the walkoff align. But, you have to be standing on the very last pixel, facing to the right. It looks like the kid can't be facing left and stand on the last pixel of the block. The kid can only face right and stand on the last pixel.
If thats true does it have something to do with image_xscale = -1 not working correctly?

If that was the case, wouldn't the same thing hold true for the kid on the other side of the block? It doesn't, though. You can stand on the last pixel of the right side of a block regardless of the kid's direction.

« on: May 27, 2015, 07:19:01 PM »
It's very strange that the "worst" align for walking off a minispike works. Maybe it has something to do with the kid's sprite when faced to the  left direction?

EDIT: YO. It works with the walkoff align. But, you have to be standing on the very last pixel, facing to the right. It looks like the kid can't be facing left and stand on the last pixel of the block. The kid can only face right and stand on the last pixel.

EDIT #2: it's easily shown by grabbing the align that lets you hit the last pixel of a block above you and jump straight above you. If you're facing to the left, you go right through the block. If you're facing to the right, you bonk. Have fun fixing it!  :atkHappy:

EDIT #3: This is from the last pixel, facing right. Works like a charm. https://gyazo.com/321a9a241ab49ed558a0aafb9f7cad8f

The Lounge / Re: My donation stream weekend
« on: May 22, 2015, 07:46:44 PM »
I read that as My donald stream weekend... I'm disapointed now
RARARARU

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I Wanna Be The Rex - Early Alpha
« on: May 16, 2015, 10:35:31 PM »
From the second save of room 2, you can go straight up paste the fake blocks by holding left or right against the real blocks and jumping up.

When's RZ normal version every 2 saves? :PogChamp:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: May 01, 2015, 02:04:37 PM »
Perhaps there could be an FAQ section for DelFruit in a future update, in case people have any questions relating to things like rating their own games, rating in general, adding screenshots, tagging games, etc.?

Isn't needle fun to make?

Engines / Re: I wanna be the Engine Seph Edition
« on: April 25, 2015, 12:38:32 PM »
When specifying an object, start its name with obj. An example would be objApple. Apply this same principle to sprites (spr), rooms (r), scripts (scr), etc. It becomes very important in order to keep track of everything in your game the bigger your game gets. It helps immensely!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6