Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Dlastons

Pages: [1]
Help, Suggestions & Feedback / Re: Discord
« on: August 13, 2016, 12:22:19 AM »
Anyone have an updated Discord invite link? The one in Announcements is invalid/expired.

I was just looking for the same thing. It would be much appreciated if someone could post another one.

Game Design / Looking for collaborators! [OPEN]
« on: March 18, 2016, 10:44:12 PM »
Hello, everyone!

So, I have decided to organize a collaborative, variety fangame, and we're looking for people to join! You might be wondering: "what the fuck is a variety fangame?" Well, essentially, it just means multi-genre! We plan on having trap levels, needle levels, gimmick levels, bosses and avoidances!

We're shooting for at least ten people, with a maximum of fifteen. As of initially writing this post, we have seven people on board.

If you want in, please respond to this post with either videos of your fangame(s), screenshots or .jmaps! I do not want fangames themselves simply because I'm bad at fangames and I most likely won't be able to see enough to make a decision.

For this project, we will be using Yoyoyo Engine and GameMaker: Studio. If you plan on joining as strictly a designer, please specify that in your post. Also note that if you want to participate, you'll need Discord and Dropbox. Both are free, so I wouldn't imagine this to be a huge issue.

People on board:

Dlastons
RebornIsaac
WaffleWoof
Mqpg_
infern0man1
another_castle_
LAWatson
Taprus
Jmannorway

User-Made Creations / I Wanna Bee Hip
« on: March 17, 2016, 04:32:39 PM »
:IceFairy: Meme game about bees, have fun :IceFairy:

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/download/w5j6f7236raxyt8/I_Wanna_Bee_Hip_v1.zip

Screenshot and friendly advice
(click to show/hide)

bye

Meet and Greet! / Hello, everyone!
« on: May 26, 2015, 02:54:32 AM »
HeyGuys I'm new here. I used to be super into fangames, and made shit fangames. Now I make mediocre games, and play some fangames here and there.

How's it going?

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Be the BM
« on: May 26, 2015, 02:44:56 AM »
Screenshots?

Pages: [1]