Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DatDairyDude

Pages: [1]
Found and removed ObjWorld and timer seems to be good in Gamemaker. Will make new .exe
Thank you for your quick responses.

Programming Questions / Timing issue & clearing saves before distribution
« on: October 13, 2016, 08:09:26 PM »
Hey Hey,

New here and have a quick question.

I used YoYoYo's engine to make a game recently and over the course of making it, somehow the timer counts at least 5 times faster than it should. I don't know how that happened. I knew nothing about coding before starting and did everything through online tutorials.

Also, when I went created the executable file to play it and loaded the executable file, my saves were still on there.  Is there a way to delete those saves without just starting new games in all 3 files?...just had that idea while typing and all 3 will start from beginning, so maybe I can just keep it like that.

Any help would be amazing and I do plan on posting the game in user made creations for feedback before posting to the wiki.

My head really hurts, so I hope that made sense.

Thank you.

Meet and Greet! / Hey Hey
« on: October 13, 2016, 07:45:02 PM »
Hey yall,

Been playing fangames for in total 8-9 months.  Beat maybe 35 or more. Also watch some twitch streamers.

Like almost anything that does have instagib traps, unless the gimmicks are really good (scribble, but it almost ruins that. Watched to see what traps to expect).
I think I'm pretty terrible, but probably not that bad. I was able to finally beat Thread the needle after 15K deaths.

Recently made a game instead of playing that I'll ask for feedback before uploading to Del fruit.

Play with keyboard.

Peace!

Pages: [1]