Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Loilkas

Pages: [1]
Programming Questions / Re: More Spinning Cherries
« on: August 21, 2016, 03:43:56 PM »
Thanks guys, its working now.
Sorry for my ignorance when it comes to coding.

« on: August 21, 2016, 11:29:48 AM »
Okay, that's that fixed, but now I get yet ANOTHER error
Code: [Select]
of  Step Event0
for object objCherry:

Variable objCherry.orbitRadiusInc(100075, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
 at gml_Object_objCherry_StepNormalEvent_1 (line 8) - if orbitRadiusInc = true { orbitRadius -= orbitRadiusDev; if orbitRadius < orbitRadiusMax { orbitRadius = orbitRadiusMax; orbitRadiusInc = false } } // increase radius
############################################################################################
Sorry I keep adding to the list of errors, I can't seem to fix them myself.

Off Topic / Re: What's your favourite colour?
« on: August 21, 2016, 11:02:50 AM »
Square

« on: August 21, 2016, 10:29:06 AM »
Turns out I completely glossed over the step event code, now I have that in, I get this error
of  Step Event0
for object mustrack:

Variable objCherry.radiusDevdiusDev(100019, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
 at gml_Script_scrMakeCherrySpin (line 24) - orbitRadiusDev = radiusDevdiusDev
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scrMakeCherrySpin (line 24)
called from - gml_Object_mustrack_StepNormalEvent_1 (line 1) - with(objCherry) { scrMakeCherrySpin(1,x,y,5,0,3,5) }
I don't know if it is to do with the fact I am using the Yoyoyo engine.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Generic Hello Topic
« on: August 19, 2016, 08:55:52 PM »
Thanks, I was wondering what the Discord was!

Meet and Greet! / Generic Hello Topic
« on: August 19, 2016, 06:23:39 PM »
Hi.
While I can't play IWBTG games very well at all, But I enjoy creating them. I also have very little experience in coding, yet I have made a semi-functional boss, I have no idea how that happened.
I also have zero idea on "how to meme" or what a meme even is.
So that's it.

Programming Questions / More Spinning Cherries
« on: August 19, 2016, 05:36:30 PM »
Okay, I been trying to use Sudnep's code from the original Spinning Cherry topic, and it is not working. I am almost certain I have done everything correctly but hey, I have no coding experience, so you might be able to see an error I've made that I can't.

with(delicious_fruit) { scrMakeCherrySpin(objCherry,384,320,5,1,900,5) }
Also, where do I put this script? I am making a boss using alarms, should I put it in there?

Also also, if I can get this to work, is there a way to merge it with the applesplosion script?

Pages: [1]