Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ThePolaroid

Pages: [1]
User-Made Creations / I Wanna Scramble
« on: May 27, 2016, 02:52:30 PM »
I Wanna Scramble is my second fangame release, a needle game inspired by Sunspike. It's around the same length and difficulty. Let me know about any problems or bugs if you find any. Have fun!

- Polaroid

httpss://www.mediafire.com/?mhzm51nr0suhn5x

Ver 1.1: Nerfed final screen

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna be the coolest
« on: April 08, 2016, 10:37:11 PM »
Coolest is definitely worth a playthrough, it's got fun platforming, a good boss and ᵐᵉᵐᵉˢ

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Be The Micromedley
« on: March 28, 2016, 09:53:43 PM »
Alright, final version is uploaded. Thanks everyone for playing and downloading so far, people's reaction to Micromedley surpassed all my hopes and I'm glad to have made it.  :atkHappy:

That said, if anyone finds any bugs that crash the game, please let me know and I'll be forced to return to the GMK once again :p

« on: March 28, 2016, 08:24:33 PM »
Sorry, reuploading.

« on: March 28, 2016, 08:12:58 AM »
I can fix most of the control rebind issues, but some of them I can't really change due to how game maker works. I'll release a final version sometime this week that should fix more minor bugs and improvements. Thanks for playing :)

« on: March 26, 2016, 02:02:32 AM »
I'll have a new version fixing game breaking bugs up sometime Saturday morning. It's pretty unlikely that you'll run into any of the bugs, but feel free to wait for an update.

User-Made Creations / I Wanna Be The Micromedley
« on: March 25, 2016, 11:15:41 PM »
I Wanna Be The Micromedley is a WarioWare inspired half adventure half medley game! It was my first major project and took about 6-7 months to complete. Each of the seven stages is themed differently, from gimmicks, to needle, to bosses. Give it a try, and let me know if you have any suggestions or find any bugs.
Enjoy!

Version 1.6
- Microgame Amount Changed From 18 to 15
- Final Boss Nerfed
- Improvements to Final Boss Timings
- Final boss crash fixed

Version 1.5
- More collision fixes
- More rebound control fixes
- Boss 1 and Boss 2 nerfed
- Youtube Playlist added to Music.txt
- Secret in Stage 3?????

Version 1.4
- Even more crash fixes!
- no more pls

Version 1.3
- Save player position bugs fixed
- Other final boss crash fixed

Version 1.2
- Collision bugs fixed
- Rare final boss crash fixed

Version 1.1
- Collision bugs fixed
- Softlocking during Boss 2 fixed
- Credits fixed
- Difficulty Select fixed

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2r8pjhozz8z0ys2/I+Wanna+Be+The+Micromedley+v1.6.zip

- Polaroid

Pages: [1]