Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Destructor Destroyer

Pages: [1] 2
Tournaments / Re: Kid of the Hill - A new type of speedrun event!
« on: August 25, 2016, 02:00:58 PM »
I personally like this idea myself. But, I have a question regarding what you said earlier "A King will be chosen for the first round, and the King will decide 1 week before they race what fangame will be played out of the pool of fangames provided."

How are we going to elect the very first king to take the pedestal in the first place. I mean the system works very well afterwards. However, I'm under an impression that the top 3 people with the best times in the first random fangame will just race to become the first king. However, I would like to see if you have a special event in mind just for this case.

Gameplay & Discussion / I Wanna Defeat The Seven Colors
« on: July 11, 2016, 07:35:24 PM »
httpss://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/186272170937155584/202186370452553728/Screenshot_59.png Does anyone know how to do this jump in consistently? I'm struggling, i don't know how to midair cancel and not comfortable with rebinds. Thanks for the assistance.

Gameplay & Discussion / V-string aligns
« on: April 19, 2016, 09:41:14 PM »
What exactly are v-string aligns i know about aligns in general and count them/using them on jumps to make them easier but im not sure what a v-string align is im guessing its vertical string align so gravity affects your jump and how you preform each jump?

Meet and Greet! / Hey, Everyone!!!
« on: April 11, 2016, 05:27:21 PM »
How is everyone. My name is DestructorTheDestroyer im new to the community I have some avoidance and needle experience. Going to playthrough Crimson Needle 2.

Gameplay & Discussion / I wanna be the lethargic (Super Extra Stage)
« on: April 10, 2016, 03:42:48 PM »
After the secret stage there will be a room with "GOOD!" written in it there is an invisible block maze to get to a hidden warp which leads to a red room. Then after that room is a moving spike wall chasing the kid through a series of jumps. Is there a video on that room because it looks really difficult its about 25x harder than anything else in the game by far.

Screenshot of room: https://prntscr.com/aqmbfj

If anyone needs my save to see the room i will provide a copy of my save.

Recently, stinkycheese890 told me you could put in your own custom music he did so in the destination boss in k3 and he was able to load up different saves in K3 despite K3 having a save guard can someone tell me how i really want to implement this on my K3 and computer im a new dell laptop so i need an explanation really want to put in other saves and new music would be really handy.

Gameplay & Discussion / Not Another Magic Tower Secret 1 Save 2
« on: February 13, 2016, 05:08:23 PM »
How do you do this Sideways Gate jump thing in consistently it would be very helpful if you could provide a useful align and/or an RMJ/Jtool screenshot of the jump being made because that is the only jump i struggle on in this secret room... This is the save https://prntscr.com/a2wiyb.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I wanna colorize the neddle stuck
« on: February 07, 2016, 01:40:41 PM »
Usually you're spamming jump when you reach a platform like that. You should go to the far right of the platform and let yourself fall a little bit lower, then press jump and right at the same time. You'll leave the platform with a full jump, use your double jump to reach the next platform and repeat.

Also, use rmj or jtool to practice those jumps because they are difficult the first time you try them.

Engines / All Fangame Engine Differences
« on: January 23, 2016, 09:55:06 AM »
I was wondering i wanted to start making a fangame that was difficult and fun to play but im not sure which engine to start with. My first question is what is the difference between each engines what do they each contain for them to be different. My second question is which is the best engine for me to start with to make a decent needle game unlike other trash ive seen on the wiki. My third question is what does a "standard" engine give me. For example does it give me the kid sprite/object, save blockers and saves. Thanks for your help whoever reads this and replys your help is most appreciated.

Game Design / Re: Does anyknow know where to find Gamemaker 8.1
« on: January 23, 2016, 09:44:58 AM »
Thank you but why did you send me a CRACK folder what is it for i opened the file and it was another game maker file why would i need this can you tell me about this thanks.

Game Design / Does anyknow know where to find Gamemaker 8.1
« on: January 23, 2016, 02:50:39 AM »
I want to start making fangames but i don't know where to find Gamemaker 8.1 for free... if someone has it can they send me a link to the website or if they have a copy send it over.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I wanna be the Aozi
« on: November 21, 2015, 09:37:47 PM »
Its the water section not the jumps at all. i don't know if this is a 4.5 jump but if it is ive never done a jump like this before so im not sure how this works all i am given is an align which im sure is only useful for 9 jump is there an align that can help me at that part

Gameplay & Discussion / I wanna be the Aozi
« on: November 21, 2015, 08:54:27 PM »
I don't know how to make it to the next save the jumps are really easy its just i can't reach the water everytime i try i honestly think this is physically impossible i really need help i just don't get it ive been here for weeks this is the save https://prntscr.com/95h2qd

Gameplay & Discussion / I Wanna Be The Coolflowers
« on: November 13, 2015, 08:48:26 PM »
https://prntscr.com/92itjl i highlighted the jump can someone please show me on a i wanna record my jumps diagram or video ive been trying that for awhile and i only did it once by sheer luck please help me!!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I wanna beat the Zorgo Needle v1.2
« on: November 09, 2015, 07:22:39 AM »
Hey thanks it worked there was no save blocker so i could save in between them its really helped i was stuck on that part for so long because i didn't know what to do

Pages: [1] 2