Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Pikabread

Pages: [1]
Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi Everyone
« on: October 13, 2015, 08:15:09 PM »
hello my horribly disfigured friend

Meet and Greet! / Re: Worst Gamer ever
« on: October 12, 2015, 09:27:32 PM »
Sup my homeskizzle  :cirShades:

that fangame better not be I Wanna be the Easy

The Lounge / Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 5
« on: October 11, 2015, 02:56:25 PM »
if this is somehow still going, I did a thing

Off Topic / Re: what's the origin of your username?
« on: October 11, 2015, 02:11:38 PM »
When I was like 12 I really liked Pichu so as I was signing up for a forum and I didn't know what to make my name or avatar I found this image of Pichu dressed as Link so I made my name PichuVSLink and used that as an avatar. But that name is kind of dumb. Years later somebody pressured me into getting a tumblr and it was early and I was tired so I thought: Gee what do I like? I dunno Pokémon and bread? and VOILA this masterpiece of a name was born that I like a lot more.

I still really like Pichu so while "Pikabread" is my more 'formal' interwebs name if you want to call it that I largely go by Pichu as a nickname.

Art & Graphics / Re: Drawings
« on: October 11, 2015, 01:57:12 PM »

this be an art of my character
I made it a while ago (hopefully not too large)

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hola, Ario jestem.
« on: October 11, 2015, 01:44:23 PM »
very good introduction very nice much good wow yes hello welcome yes
o/

Meet and Greet! / Re: now I am become forum
« on: October 11, 2015, 01:42:17 PM »
SHET

(Jk; hey man, I hope you enjoy your stay here. What is talkhaus btw? Like a German lping thing?)
Thanks! talkhaus is a forum basically made as a community forum for people who watch raocow's Let's Plays. We've developed more into a general Let's Playing/Video Games sort of place over the years though. Although the name sounds German, it's not - it comes from rao's goofy way of spelling words with "ou" as "au".

Meet and Greet! / Re: now I am become forum
« on: October 11, 2015, 01:01:07 PM »
nah nah nah nah nah nah
  nah  nah  nah nah nah
nah nah nah nah nah nah
  nah  nah  nah nah nah
nah nah nah nah nah nah
  nah  nah  nah nah nah

I enjoy your signature.
thx

Meet and Greet! / now I am become forum
« on: October 11, 2015, 10:41:18 AM »
hi I'm Pikabread a IWBTG advocator although a really crappy player (also I dislike needle games sue me) also a talkhaus member and a amateur youtuber and Pokémon fan and probably other things that I could say here that I can't think of but HI nonetheless and I hopefully will be a contributing member here if I maybe don't show my face all too often.

oh yeah I have a twitter I basically don't use too

Pages: [1]