Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - larsral1

Pages: [1] 2
Announcements / Re: The Wannabes auto hosting discussion
« on: September 29, 2016, 06:39:14 AM »
Alright so i read through alot of the replies and gave everything some thought myself, and as a member who will probably get kicked for inactivity(i don't really stream often anymore, and haven't streamed fangames in a long time except 3 days in a row a couple weeks ago) i thought it could be nice to give some input.

One of the things i thought about is the thing about stuff like follower alerts. No indeed you cannot tell people the way they need to stream BUT as a team you can make the decision to ban follower alerts, personally i don't use them but i don't really mind it too much if streams use them, since i rarely encounter them.

Remove inactive/ people who don't stream fangames anymore:
I definetely think this should happen. i looked through the list of people on the team and i think that more than half i've never seen stream, or atleast not in the last few months, but ofcourse there could be people who only stream at times i'm asleep, so that number could be smaller. I definetely think that this should go through though. But the reapplying thing of kicked members being isntantly accepted i'm not sure about. I feel like this would be good but that you would need to make sure that they are actually serious about picking up streaming again and don't rejoin for a couple days and then stop streaming again.

English language for streamers:
I think it is definetely a must to use english. Sure i don't mind if people use multiple languages but they should atleast also use english and not only the other language.

The enforcing of autohosting:
Again, as a team you can make the decision to do this. I really don't think it's that big of a deal. I really don't see any good reason to not do this. Ofcourse there might be people who don't like it, but as a team you can just have set rules, if people don't like them they can also just join another team.

Different requirements:
I really think this point is too vague, semi-known is just too unclear so i can't really say much about this, but i do agree that people who have only been in the fangame community for a week shouldn't be allowed to join yet.

Remove members who no longer meet the requirements:
I don't see how people could all of a sudden not meet requirements anymore unless it's being inactive.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: October 01, 2015, 05:31:09 AM »
well pandy time for daily streaming  :Kappa:

Tournaments / Re: WFC: Week 27 08.06.2015 - 14.06.2015
« on: June 09, 2015, 06:33:57 PM »

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello everbody on the wiki ( •ᴗ•)
« on: April 12, 2015, 06:06:39 AM »
Welcome gjd!  :atkHappy:

Announcements / Re: Help a community Member!
« on: April 09, 2015, 03:12:34 AM »
i think its really cool that you address something like this, and show that this community really cares about the people in it. i am still thinking about whether to donate or not(not too big on money myself, alot of unexepected things happened) but i can probably manage to do atleast a small amount

Tournaments / Re: The FGDQ Suggestion Thread
« on: March 11, 2015, 07:08:57 PM »
 :PogChamp: great idea

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello
« on: February 20, 2015, 08:58:15 AM »
Welcome, i remember seeing you in a few twitch chats :)

Meet and Greet! / Re: I'm Op
« on: February 14, 2015, 05:37:11 AM »
Hello and welcome :)

Tournaments / Re: WFC: Week 10 09.02.2015 - 15.02.2015
« on: February 11, 2015, 12:19:09 PM »
deliver a letter: https://puu.sh/fMrUh/c6694d229b.png
not gonna do anime didnt look like fun to me :P

Tournaments / Re: WFC: Week 7 & 8 19.01.2015 - 01.02.2015
« on: January 19, 2015, 07:32:58 PM »
burst https://puu.sh/eL4hv/ce756d5a87.png
sink deeper https://puu.sh/f484h/ebd1b18633.jpg
and finally destiny: https://puu.sh/fbw4h/709ac86d68.png super great game definetely one of my very favorite games, took me pretty long, but was most definetely worth it!

Pages: [1] 2